Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was just wondering if there are any tracks in the NC area? Oval Tracks??? I've had my share of 1/4 Mile tracks now I wanna try out the Oval and see what I can do!!!! If anyone knows of any let me know. Thanks.......

Bragg

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
madkaw said:
By oval do you mean road course?
Yes, something like the twistys!!!!! I wanna beat Rossi!! And I figure If I start now by the time he is 50 I might beat him!!!! LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Don't know about that Rossi part but if you are wanting to do a track day the best track around here is VIR.
There website is www.virclub.com
The usual hostings are NESBA and cornerspeed. Check the sites for dates.

www.nesba.com
www.cornerspeed.net

You can also go to kershaw s.c. , I am not a big fan of kershaw, VIR holds a superbike race, needless to say there facility is excellent.
I am in charlotte and it is only 2 hours for us to vir and 1.5 hours to kershaw.
It would be a trip for you to go to road atlanta but it is an awesome track.
There is a new track being built in salisbury n.c. Not sure of the completion date but it is going to be nice, have seen the plans.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
They are also opening one is Salisbury, NC. www.highrockinternational.com It should be open next year. VIR is way better than Kershaw, IMHO.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I know... We have several good tracks around us already and this will make another one

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I am in greensboro so VIR is an hour away...High rock will be an hour away...Kershaw is like 2 or 3...R.A. I think is 4...Now if I only had money

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
luckz88 said:
I am in greensboro so VIR is an hour away...High rock will be an hour away...Kershaw is like 2 or 3...R.A. I think is 4...Now if I only had money
10-4 on that. From what I hear Aaron Stevenson who runs cornerspeed is involved in the highrock track. If that os the case there will be alot of track days there.

30 minutes for me. Awesome, overlooks the lake and lots of evevation change.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts