Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Shit I wish. Still have about 3 feet of snow and single digits up here in michigan

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hell ive had two track days already in Jan and Feb and the March double header cant come fast enought. Lmao.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm trying to prep. Going on starve diet to save money for a Kendon trailer, need $1500.
It's got brand new tires & spare. All maintained well by a friend, has 3 rails. Center if towing just one bike and two side if there are two bikes. I'd think we can jam 3 bikes in there with one going backward.

Overall I'm thinking the price is real good and it comes with a cover too......

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Was planning on one in March but "life" keeps getting in the way!!!

From my Note 3

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Here in texas, I've already been to 2 trackdays and a race weekend. :)

You know what sucks about Texas. COTA doesn't run any track days wtf are they thinking. Ride Smart ran one last year instantly sold out at 490 bucks a pop. This year no dates. Beautiful track dumb ass owners. Bleh.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You know what sucks about Texas. COTA doesn't run any track days wtf are they thinking. Ride Smart ran one last year instantly sold out at 490 bucks a pop. This year no dates. Beautiful track dumb ass owners. Bleh.

Yah tell me about it. They charge Ridesmart a lot to rent the track, forcing is to pay almost $500, 3 times what we normally pay for a trackday, then they see how quickly it sold out and want to try and charge even more the next time. I'm not sure if they went back to the original rental price Ridesmart got last year but I think It could still be possibly added to their schedule this year. Don't quote me on that.

But since I started racing, I'd rather pay much less to practice in tracks I'll actually be racing. I sure would love to ride COTA just once though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I would pay the 500 just to ride COTA once. I hope by some remote chance that ride smart will do a track day there.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Love to try out the gen 3 and 4. Especially on the track. :thumbsup:
I don't know you might be a bit jaded by your Gen1. I like riding the 3 a lot but I have to get use the 4 it needs some mods to be good at the track. The Gen 1 is dialed in and just a blast to ride. :icon_smile:

·
Registered
84 Posts

Ridesmart just announced they have added a weekend for COTA. $485 per day. And registration starts March 6 at 6:01pm. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts