Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
They're cheap and the other track organ. hate them....I've been to track days with them...you have to become a member to do a track day through them.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're cheap and the other track organ. hate them....I've been to track days with them...you have to become a member to do a track day through them.

Do you know what the deal is with the medical insurance? never heard of a track day group forcing you to have insurance. Do they not know this isn't Canada and we all can't afford it.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
^^^This and I'm a member with them although I haven't made a TD with them yet. The prices are very reasonable and I'm looking forward to a TD with them. They are not for profit so that helps with the lower prices.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Is anybody here a member of them?? I'm a member with Nesba and was looking to get a one or two in with them. Any feed back on them would be great.

Thanks
I'm a NESBA member - I have done a few track days with them, and I'm absolutely loving it.

They are very big on safety - let's face it, we are playing a very dangerous sport and one bad action can spoil a lot of things for a lot of people. I like the rules that they play under.

I intend to ride 2012 with NESBA so that I can keep working on my riding with the same set of instructors and get consistent feedback.

Also, I realized that it is better to do two track days back to back on the same track - you get better faster.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm a member and have done a trackday with them at Buttonwillow in April. They were really fantastic. Great prices and they were all very professional. Dave Moss was there and set up my suspension, since then, I fell in love with my Gen 4 all over again. It was nice being the only guy with a Gen 4 that day. I was the talk of the paddock, right next to the guy with the RSV4.

As far as becoming a member, it wasn't that bad at all. I'm in the military, so filling out their paperwork was easy. It'll be nice when I go to apply for another trackday, I can just input my username and password and buy the session without having to re-input all of my info.

I'll definitely be doing trackdays with them again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts