Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i did notso well :( I had major traction issues just kept spinning my best for the night was a [email protected] was humid as hell looked like it was gonna rain any second when i was out there.Oh ya this is in my 1976 280z datsun :D As soon as the turbo would spool up it would lite my tires up no problem thru first and some of second.I even put on some better tires i had some 225-50-15 bfg g forces on it and they still spun like crazy.It has so much damn power it is really hard to launch.I want to dyno it sometime soon to see what the stock bottom end will hold.According to the hp calculator the car makes 320rwhp and 390 crank hp i just have to get it to the ground now.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love that car my two favorite things on this earth have z in their names :D I am aiming for 11's and it has the power to do it i just need the traction.My personal best with the car last year before the haltech engine management system was a [email protected] mph but it was a bit easier to launch then :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
That's flying Scotty!

Hey, what about the bike times??

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't take it due to the recall :( I plan on it this weekend and might even still go even if i don't get my rim in time you only live once :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts