Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help. I wanna do track, been wanting this for years however ai have something "big" going against me...my shoe size. I wear a size 16 US which translates to a size 51.5 or 52 European I think. I have been searching for boots for quite some time to fit my size and have come up obviously short. Does anyone know of a pair of racing boots that come in large sizes or of a company that is willing to custom order? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is like my last resort before I say forget my dreams of the track. Thanks.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
That would REALLY suck if that's the one thing that kept you from going to the track man. i'll also look around and see what i can find out there. i'm sure someone has to make some boots for your big feet!!! oxtar,astar,sidi,gaerne, someone has to make them i would think?!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wear a 15.5 in an alpine stars....fits pretty snug tho!
What boot? I can give it a try...

I'm sure if you email sidi or aplinestar they would make one for a price. I'd be really disappointed if they wouldn't.
Man, i emailed them both...Sidi said they dont have the equipement to make that size and Alpinestars said they arent doing custom orders..

I do appreciate all the help. Ima try and contact some other companies...hopefully i will have some luck!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Have you checked with the site sponsers like Riders Discount, they are always posting up boots, and even if they dont have any of your size in stock they may be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
112 Posts
If you can't fnd a high-tech, top notch boot, why not just get a touring boot? If you're not dragging a knee or scraping a pinky toe yet, what would be the difference? I'm sure the more popular brand have those in bigger sizes. G/L

·
Registered
230 Posts
Or I know it wouldnt be the best bet but could sorta work, some wrestling shoes could do it. Luckily I have size 12 feet and dont have to worry about it like you but if I was going to do something quick I would get some really supportive wrestling shoes with some thick plastic arch supports. Good luck man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts