Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I went to my first track day (ever) last weekend they had camera guys set up in some of the corners, and for just under $50 you could order a disk with all the pics of you on it! Pretty sweet idea! Here are some of my fav's! What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem! You really do need to go man! I cant even tell you how much fun it was!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
what track? and it looks good man, looks like you were killing it for your first track day running around everyone

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha! Thanks man! It was at VIR. I felt like I was doing really well out there too! They asked me if I wanted to move up form the beginners group, but once I got in front I had the track to myself so it was cool! I wasnt there to RACE anyone, I just wanted to ride!

·
5,932 Posts
I think hes saying your leathers have nothing on them haha. But yeah they asked me to do the same my first time out cause I was in the novice class and was flying around people lol. But your riding position is good, maybe not so much leg while going into the corner, maybe get off the seat a little more too...My opinion, but I did the same my first time out. My thing was getting off my seat and more towards the front and my leg was just a frog sticking out like a sore thumb. Get a couple more in you and you will know what I mean, maybe you can get your elbow down here soon. Bad ass pictures though I got a dvd my first one to, after I had the wife take pictures ect.

·
5,932 Posts
yeah he does...but thats a novice class so you cant really say anything you know. 95% of them its there first time ever at a track!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the tips man. Yea I think everyone was kinda scared at first! I didnt think most of them were into "sprinted" street riding from talking to them either? Its all good though!

·
5,932 Posts
yeah, you get that, I had a guy on a 99 r1 when I went out for my first track day high side a corner right in front of me, scary shit man when you dont really know what to do!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Gixxer guy might be scared but look at the eyes on the ducati guy looks like he is gonna crap his pants. guess it costs more to crash those.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts