Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a couple track days since I crashed and have been paying closer attention to body position and throttle control. I think it's starting to pay off. Ran my best lap time thus far the other weekend. I think I could get my head a little lower. Let me know what ya'll think!

Also added some of blinks pretty decals to my track queen :)

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Not an expert myself, I think your looking pretty good. You mentioned lowering your head and I think your right. Try and get your upper body down a bit more. The sooner/lower you can transfer that weight the sooner you can decrease the lean angle and get back on the throttle. Nice work though man.

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
looks like you have better form than i do, therefore i have no advice LOL cause your looking better than me

ho bout some more action shots man, bike looks great too

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tech X - Thanks!

or10r - I plan to practice this. The other thing I want to work on is braking later, I can always go a little deeper.

Blink- +1 for the graphics!

ls1 - Thanks bud, the form does not come naturally :headshake: If I exaggerate where I think I need to be, I get decent form. It tends to deteriorate throughout the day though. Body position is always good in the morning and gets crappier toward the end of the day when I'm wrecked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts