Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.. A quick question for you all and hopefully someone can help.

Has anyone done any track days with these guys??

Team Promotion

A lot of things they advertise really interest me.

1. They hold a lot of days in NJ and PA, Both tracks are easy for me to get to.

2. They offer bike rentals and Ins as well. I've done a couple of days with my bike and would rather not do anymore. Its still in really nice condition and Id like to keep it that way.

3. Their prices are actually pretty good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Hello everyone.. A quick question for you all and hopefully someone can help.

Has anyone done any track days with these guys??

Team Promotion

A lot of things they advertise really interest me.

1. They hold a lot of days in NJ and PA, Both tracks are easy for me to get to.

2. They offer bike rentals and Ins as well. I've done a couple of days with my bike and would rather not do anymore. Its still in really nice condition and Id like to keep it that way.

3. Their prices are actually pretty good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx
Just wanted to say whats up man:thumbsup:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Years ago, I mean 2008 or so; these guys used to run some trackdays up here in Canada.
They were good days from what I recall. Don't think they did bike rentals back then.
Nothing really stands out other then just the usual trackdays.

·
Crash Test Dummy
820 Posts
I've done many days with TPM. If you're a veteran track guy not much really to say...same old stuff. You do get plenty of track time. I wouldn't hesitate to sign up if your just looking for a typical trackday

Their new riders might struggle as I don't see a lot of coaches,but then again I'm friends with most of the coaches in the other organizations so I could be biased. I've never seen bike rentals but they have had demo bikes....you know the first time I ever road a gen 4 was during one of their events actually.

Good luck
(Raced and road with many organizations though out most of the United States over the past decade)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Apparently they have a special promotion they're running right now for a free track day for anyone who's bought a new Ninja, which also includes free leathers rental. Seems like something perfect for the first time track rider who's wary about investing that much in specialized gear, which is why I'm interested.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply's.

And The Bump My brother :thumbsup:

Good seeing you vr .. I will defiantly get up your way this year,, Meet half way even what ever works

OK,, Seems like a decent time so I'll give it a try.. Going to book the September 10th date then hang around for the Moto America race the following 2 days after. Anyone else from the area want to meet up for the Track day or race,, give a shout.

Thanks again

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Yoooo I was in Patterson couple weeks ago big bike event; was petty cool.
I'm down your way more often these days. 06pearl zx14 that's the bike I gotta see. Trying to do some road trips this season fo sho

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yoooo I was in Patterson couple weeks ago big bike event; was petty cool.
I'm down your way more often these days. 06pearl zx14 that's the bike I gotta see. Trying to do some road trips this season fo sho
Wish I knew,, I defiantly would have meet up with you..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts