Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 zx10r
364 Posts
Depends on your foot shape. Dainese tends to have a narrow fit. I like my TCX boots which feel like they have a neutral fit.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
967 Posts
sidi boots are great, i have the rex air boots right now, My foot is wide too so was fully expecting them to not fit as well as they do, tiny bit snug but that is ok for the feel and protection they give. Alpinestars super tech r was my fallback choice.
also check out the st or the vertigo for cheaper options

·
Registered
695 Posts
Depends on your foot shape. Dainese tends to have a narrow fit. I like my TCX boots which feel like they have a neutral fit.
I'm a TCX fan myself. I have wide feet, and still find them quite comfortable. Even just looking at other boots like SIDI and I can tell there is no way my foot is going in there.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
967 Posts
I'm a TCX fan myself. I have wide feet, and still find them quite comfortable. Even just looking at other boots like SIDI and I can tell there is no way my foot is going in there.
Man, I'm a 13 wide, my foot fits in the Rex, still the supertech r was a ton more comfy but they are also not as safe and not as light and the feel is just not the same. I look at it like this, if it's just for the track as long as it isn't hurting and or bothering me to the point of distraction, I'll deal with a more snug fit for the feel and piece of mind and or flexibility and lightness.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone forma boots??

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts