Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
ROEBLING ROAD!!!!!
2 days $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No race lic. required!!!!!
F**N A MAN!!!!!!! lets roll trey dont you puss up!
Chad lets do dis!
guitar....your gay! if you miss this you are richard simmons butt plug!
Here's the email i got!
WHOOP WHOOP !!!!

It's a weekend full of fun on ur favorite motorcycle. May 26-27 which is Memorial Day. I picked this weekend because it's a holiday and I think more riders will be able to get away than say a non holiday weekend and they would usually have to work. The price is AMAZING! I was only taking a whole weekend if I could give everyone a DEAL...and WE GOT IT!!! (barely) I don't mean $10 or $20 off I wanted to do the deal $100 for one day $150 for two! I know that most would ride both days and I thought I'd be extra nice and give you 1/2 off if you stay to play the second day. I have NO idea where you will find a track like RRR freshly paved with sunny skies and be able to ride both days for $150. Most tracks/trackday companies charge that for one day. But since I'm neither I don't have too!!! Lunch will be served as usually and there will be 3 groups. This track day is OPEN TO EVERYONE!!! You don't need a race license because I'm buying the extra insurance to cover those without race licenses...(you can thank me later) I am having a cut off at 60 riders! There will only be 20 riders/group with 2 control riders/group for help if you need/want it.
This is my 5th track day I'll be putting on and I will say that every one of those 5 have sold out a week or two before the actually date. We have fun and we hang out and we practice to learn our bikes better. We DON'T stuff riders and we DON'T ride thinking we are Rossi! Those are my only two rules!

I don't have pay-pal but I heard it's easy to set up..So I'll be looking into that until then you can save your spot buy sending a check. If for some reason you prepay and can't make it u will be refunded the whole amount up till May 11th. The reason for this is in the past I didn't set a date and had a sold out day, turned people away, and then a day or two before the event cancel. That's not enough time for me to fill that spot.

I'm kinda nervous about getting 60 paid riders because my track days in the past I've cut it off at 30 riders...but being a weekend it costs more to rent so i had to double to riders just to pay for the rental and keep your cost at a low! So please tell your friends about this and pass the word around! Those that have been before can tell ya it's hella fuN!!!

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
I might be able to swing it if I get some decent side jobs between now and then I just had to shell out 2K to fix the A.C. on the house:sad:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on man it's a good bit away....well shit got to pay up kinda soon.....go give blood! you wanted to ride it, here's the shot! oh thats $150 for both days!

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
come on man it's a good bit away....well shit got to pay up kinda soon.....go give blood! you wanted to ride it, here's the shot! oh thats $150 for both days!
:lol: yea I know but ya ca'nt make chicken soup from chicken shit, I'll work on it extra hard never done a track day there so I would really like to pull it off

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
where is this at? i have heard of the track by just not sure where

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
emtpy your pm's also

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I might be able to swing it if I get some decent side jobs between now and then I just had to shell out 2K to fix the A.C. on the house:sad:
bummer on the lack of AC. Get your woman to pedal the fan. A good workout after your cute kid.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
emtpy your pm's also
sorry will work on that later..
Did you ask me where it is? are you kidding you went to shitsaw and dont know where roebling is. oh man you are soooo going to owe me!
Here let me make you drool first.
Just got repaved.
The new asphalt is T1
this track is a top of 6th track. and hot chicks will be there.
Sav, Ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! close!!!! this is the track that i posted awhile back about. saying how it use to be a real shit bucket and now it's bad ass!!!! the new pavement has made this place my new fav track!!!!! Also they rarley allow bike track days there.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pm"s empty now trey go give blood, work a corner do something!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to see this as a sticky.... I want to explain why. this is a rider that rented the whole damn track. she spent her money. we need more riders like her and i belive we should do what it takes to sapport those types of riders.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
pm"s empty now trey go give blood, work a corner do something!
I'll make it happen somehow I need to spoon on some new hoops as well any suggestions on tire choice :dontknow: You know I was runnin Qualifiers at Jennings but I think something else is in order

·
Registered
625 Posts
WoW, great price.. count me in! hah, this will be my 3rd Roebling road weekend in 2 months. By far one of the funnest most smooth and flowing tracks ive ever ridden, VERY fast and an AWESOME freaking track to improve your corner speeds because the turns are so long, I think I can get 1 or 2 extra people to come if thats ok.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
man after looking at the calender thats the weekend that i paid for a trackday at vir north

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
I'll make it happen somehow I need to spoon on some new hoops as well any suggestions on tire choice :dontknow: You know I was runnin Qualifiers at Jennings but I think something else is in order
If i may, Diablo Corsa III With 190/55 rear.

BD

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Trey, I'll bring the machine and the balancer. you just bring the bike and the tires!
WARNING this track is f***n fast!!!! so dont show up with shit stuff! I was just informed that i will be doing controll riding so if anyone needs any help let me know. Someone ping RR he lives down there would be cool to have him drop in and say hi.
BTW chad is now gay. only fags drive 6 hours and pay $225 for a day rather than 4 hours and $150 for 2.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Trey, I'll bring the machine and the balancer. you just bring the bike and the tires!
WARNING this track is f***n fast!!!! so dont show up with shit stuff! I was just informed that i will be doing controll riding so if anyone needs any help let me know. Someone ping RR he lives down there would be cool to have him drop in and say hi.
BTW chad is now gay. only fags drive 6 hours and pay $225 for a day rather than 4 hours and $150 for 2.
okay how does corsa 's sound btw if I remember right I did okay on 'shiot' tires at Jennings:wink:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
VIR is 45 min from my house btw

1 - 20 of 83 Posts