Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got sick of having a bad ass bike sitting in the garage just to ride a few times a year at the track. Didnt want to change all the plastic every time either. Bolted the stock tail on for the brake light and turn signals. Mounted a set of flush mount signals up front that I can remove in a couple of minutes. Biggest problem was mounting a head light without cutting the fairing. I was going to make a bracket and mount it from where the mirrors bolt in. But while I was looking at it I noticed the gopro mount in the perfect spot! Mounted a autozone driving light to the gopro mount and BAM. Quick release head light. Now I can go from street to track in about 20 min. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very nice inginuity, reminds me of some of my past projects. Dunno if your interested but my 05 came with track fairings that were converted to street. I still have the headlight, its a double light that keeps the body line on left or right side. Yes you have to drill two small holes in the fairing but it looks really clean. All litteraly sell them to you for $20 I have no use for them.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts