Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did my first track day @ Buttonwillow and the track kicked my a$$. 2nd. secession in the day and I low side:headshake and my day was over! Shopping for parts now. All of my gears worked and I walked away w/o a rash, just a little sore. Honestly I:dontknow: why I low sided,entery line was perfect, knee and boots grinding the pavement, eyes looking toward the exit, then felt the slip of the back tire and "OH F" went through my mind.
My girl wasn't hurt that bad (good part) couple of C notes and we'll be back at the track again. I was felling it, picked off couple of rider before the low side. All I can say is, if you have a chance to do a track day, DO IT!! Enjoy your ride guys/gals..I'll be in the classifed for a while. One more thing, there was a 13 years old kid kicking some of the C & B class. I talked to him @ the end of the day and gave him a :thumbsup: on his skill.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
maybe your throttle control? or lack thereof? Are you sure it was the rear and not tucking the front? Also why were your boots grinding? get them toes off the tarmac.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts