Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up Tourist Trophy for PS2 a little while back and have won a bunch of the bikes on there but I was wondering are there any motogp bikes? Are there any well known riders on there like Hayden or Rossi? If so, what do you gotta do to get them? So far I've gotten a few superbikes and some black racing CBR-1000. I haven't been able to find the Trick-Star Kawi yet though.

·
Registered
537 Posts
no motoGP bikes in Tourist Trophy. I think you have to place first in the 80's Heroes to get the trickstar ZX-10R

·
Registered
109 Posts
I dont think there are any famous racers in the game, just good equipment. You can earn a race zx-10r. in the main screen choose tourist trophy mode and then enter the challenge mode. go to the kawi brand and choose the zx-10r. if you complete the race in the minimun time allowed ,youll win it. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
how in the hell do you win the race challenge to get the yamaha tz250???? i've been sitting at 98.1% complete for like 3 months now. i've raced it probably 100 times. cant get closer than .5 sec. anybody got any hints???? thanks. and no moto gp bikes, just suzuka 8 hours bikes (basically world superbikes with a headlight).

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
norcal10 said:
how in the hell do you win the race challenge to get the yamaha tz250???? i've been sitting at 98.1% complete for like 3 months now. i've raced it probably 100 times. cant get closer than .5 sec. anybody got any hints???? thanks. and no moto gp bikes, just suzuka 8 hours bikes (basically world superbikes with a headlight).
that was one of the hardest to get, took me forever. i cant remember it exactly, its been a long time since i played it. there are some spots in some tracks though that are almost impossible without a little cheatin. some places (chicanes) you can cut through the grass and as long as you keep your speed when you do it you wont get DQ. will gain you that .5 seconds that u need.

i dont remember exactly which track it is though that i did that on.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Yeah i've been working on the 250 for a while now. That damn thing is hard to win. I was side by side with the computer guy going around him when my 16 month old son pulls the controller cable out of the console. It took me a second to realize what happened. He looked back at me and said uh oh. After that i just don't bother playing with him around. He likes to try and play it while i'm playing it so it makes things difficult. :lol:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the heads up on the Trickstar bike. Yeah the yammerhammer tz is hard to win.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I'm telling you I love that game. When I can't actually ride here in Jersey, I get on the simulator. Awesome Game

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
and a tip to beat the TZ challenge, is coming out of the last turn if your close to the leader, bring the front wheel up a little coming out of the turn and it gives you and extra boost of speed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts