Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. I've been addicted to Tourist Trophy for the past couple days, but need a 2 stroke racing bike... which bikes are the 2-stroke ones?? I'm guessing the TZ125 is a 2stroke as well as one of the honda 250's but I don't see that it says "2-stroke" anywhere in the specs or anything... a helping hand is appreciated...

BTW, I love this game...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Cant help you on your question but it is a fun game. I have been trying to win a race bike so I can actually start racing but cant get one for the life of me.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you done all the licensing courses?? Passing all those gave me most of the skill needed to get into winning bikes in Challenges to start racing... I raced the <250 class with the Honda NSR250 '93 and the <750, <1000, 2nd <1000, and open class all with a ZX-6r street...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi guys been playing the game for a while got all th licensing course with gold (took awhile). The 2stroke i used was the TZR250 and for the others i used the ZX6,10. When you get to the end you get all the top 8 hour bikes and get to race them has anyone else finished it (got all the bikes 100% complete).

Could not turn this game off, it is AWESOME. :thumbsup:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
motoboy said:
Hi guys been playing the game for a while got all th licensing course with gold (took awhile). The 2stroke i used was the TZR250 and for the others i used the ZX6,10. When you get to the end you get all the top 8 hour bikes and get to race them has anyone else finished it (got all the bikes 100% complete).

Could not turn this game off, it is AWESOME. :thumbsup:
yep I finished it too . the 2 stroke bikes are easy to tell just look at the pipes

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I finished and have all the bikes, but not all the finishes were gold....I have not played it in a while. I was playing Motogp 3 for PS2 and am in the middle of a VERY dominate season!!!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I finally won the race modified duc 999r and the r1. Now I have to pick up a race modified 600 so I can finish the races.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts