Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Well I never really cared for it, I would watch it if I happened across it but I wouldn't set out to watch. Last year though I tore all the ligaments in my shoulder on 4th of July weekend and got to watch the rest of the tour between my Percocett induced time travel episodes. Since I was stuck in the recliner 24/7 I got to piece together every minute of the tour and really got into the strategy and determination that goes into winning the tour. Since the tour starts in early July I figured what the hell I might as well go and break my collar bone this year so I can stay home to watch it. I have watched most of it this year and am pissed that Alexandre Vinokourov had teamates withdrawn as I was looking forward to what he might do this year, but the withdrawl of his teamates negated this possibility, so now I am hoping an American will win as it seems team Discovery has little chance of winning.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well spread that hope to Floyd as he has taken the yellow jersey back and may very well keep it into Paris.
team discovery has yet to find itself with the absence of Lance..

BD

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
danno22 said:
naaaa, it's cuz eurosport thinks people really watch a bunch of sweaty puffders on pushbikes:headshake
:spit: I never knew how to spell that, woiuld have thought it was poofters.:gay:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I can't believe no one has done this yet:

Riding bikes in skin tight lycra is sooooooooooooooo :ninnyslap: :gay: :gay: :jerkit: The worst is the big groups of guys out here that think that they are in le tour and take over the road on Saturdays and Sundays. GET ON THE FUGGIN' SIDEWAK A-HOLE!!!:headshake

1 - 14 of 14 Posts