Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i need yall help here, iam having major problems with the wife and might even end up spliting up so iam going to need money and less bills if it does happen, i was thinking i might have to sell my bike :sad: and get another one next year or so heres my problem a friend of mine who has no experience on bikes wants to buy it he is one of my closest friend he wants to buy a cruiser but had f.... up credit and cant get one right now, he says he wants to use the bike to go to work everyday since he works about 45 mins away from here and gas is killing him iam scared that this guys kills him self in this bike he knows how ride but only had a r6 for a few months and some one crashed it, My first bike was an r1 in 2001 and thank god nothing happened to me so i know is not a must for you get a 600if your responsible and ride safe as your first bike what would ya guys do in my position? he keeps telling me he is ready to buy it and supposly trade it in soon for a cruiser or something but iam having a tough decision to make here what ya think?..

·
Banned
363 Posts
Maybe you could have him make the payments and just use the bike until you can afford it again("next year"). As for worrying about him riding a 1k He sounds like a big boy who has a little experience on a sportbike. The key with a litre bike is respecting that throttle, it'll only go as fast as you turn that throttle, just tell him the biggest mistakes come when getting into the throttle too much in the middle of a turn. Also it sounds like he's getting a bike anyway so what the hay, try to keep your bike, if he's a good enough friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts