1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
ever heard of a hair buff?? i am a girly girl who spends way too much money on my hair and hair products.....

http://www.buyabuff.com/How_to_wear.htm

Oh I hear ya gf.....there was only one time I went and forgot to put rubber bands in my hair I usually have to put like 6 goin down my back (which I hate doin) but if I didnt, I spend hours tryin to get a brush through it and tons of product and then I get crap from my hairdress and I dont like split ends, so ridin is hard on the hair.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I hear ya gf.....there was only one time I went and forgot to put rubber bands in my hair I usually have to put like 6 goin down my back (which I hate doin) but if I didnt, I spend hours tryin to get a brush through it and tons of product and then I get crap from my hairdress and I dont like split ends, so ridin is hard on the hair.

riding is not hard on my hair at all! used to be tho, but i wear that buff, if takes all my hair and puts it on top of my head, and on goes the helmet!!! i have converted almost every gal here in our city who rides to wear a buff, i don't like people with split ends! LOL

·
13,309 Posts
riding is not hard on my hair at all! used to be tho, but i wear that buff, if takes all my hair and puts it on top of my head, and on goes the helmet!!! i have converted almost every gal here in our city who rides to wear a buff, i don't like people with split ends! LOL

I looked at them at the races at Indy last summer they had a display there but like I said my hair is long and very thick, so I thought it would be uncomfortable.:dontknow:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha we should of took a video on when i got mine and we were trying to figure out how to put it on my head! hahaha, it is at first, but ur helmet will get broken in for it. how i put it on isn't on that list, and how i would put it on if my hair was as long as you isn't either....your would have to put the buff on low and be kind of folded and then the top of the buff would be stuffed inside the helmet.....who would of thought a piece of material would be so complicated! LOL

·
13,309 Posts
hahaha we should of took a video on when i got mine and we were trying to figure out how to put it on my head! hahaha, it is at first, but ur helmet will get broken in for it. how i put it on isn't on that list, and how i would put it on if my hair was as long as you isn't either....your would have to put the buff on low and be kind of folded and then the top of the buff would be stuffed inside the helmet.....who would of thought a piece of material would be so complicated! LOL

well I might have to look into one for next season

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha if you get one, i'll make a video on how to put it on :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts