Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering how many of you all have taken your 10r to the indicated 189mph? I know the speedo is optimistic, but at that speed, its way different than say an indicated 150.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
bumped the limiter on mine at about 400 miles.. bike feels good on top end compared to my 1000rr.. it just wants to pull right past 13k..

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Ive been at 170 but backed off.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
165 for me! When i get up past 155 into 160 i start thinking about all the bad thingz that can happen if i crash and i get nervous and back off. Those speedz are scary! :headshake

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
But then again maybe i've been faster and just didn't look? :dontknow:

But 165 is the fastest mph i seen on the speedometer whenever i looked.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
168 for me fella's! Not much more room up here for those speeds, you run out of road rather quickly.........if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i left work monday with thr right arse, so on the way home we went upto 175 in 5th..felt awesome and she loved it...thrashing the nuts out yea bike,is a good cure for the arse,but later i felt like a arse for doing that speed on a motorway lmao if any in uk read this it was the m25..crazy!!!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
ghost666 said:
168 for me fella's! Not much more room up here for those speeds, you run out of road rather quickly.........if you know what I mean.

:+1: I know what u mean!

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
ZiG 9th said:
165 for me! When i get up past 155 into 160 i start thinking about all the bad thingz that can happen if i crash and i get nervous and back off. Those speedz are scary! :headshake
no wonder that G1k gave ya the smack down ya gotsta 'grip it and rip it'

BD

·
Registered
940 Posts
Indicated 189 whinever theres no cars on hwy 14 . Hey Zig the result probably wont be alot different on a hwy if you bite it at 165 or 189 or 130 for that matter so ride 'er to the ground ! :badteeth:

·
Registered
417 Posts
183 and had a van appear from no where never been over 145 since

1 - 20 of 24 Posts