Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we would like to here what you think would be the best suspention mods for 1st gen and 2nd gen zx10rs that are available.thanks:hello:a well written artical appeard at motorcycle.com (as found above by sticky) but an important mod was over looked and some light should be shed upon the suspention aspects of the zx10rs (ALL)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Weight lose is almost a free mod!

Ohlins stuff
Racetech springs
Changing fork oil weight (if you're on a budget)

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
might i add this is a great place to learn so much about the zx10 ,thankyou for allowing me to be a part of what i believe to be the best and most sucessful forum out there.:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
really, the best absolute FREE mod you can do is to get your suspension setup for your weight... SAG!!

The ohlins, penske, etc. aren't all necessary unless you are in the upper ecehelon of competitive trackdays or racing. The stock stuff will get you by for sure.

Not saying that those parts dont work, they are tits! Infat, they will come up on my mod list when I get better!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Anybody around the South Jersey are that knows anything on suspension?? Would like to set mine up just dont know how. Once i get my new tires and put the bike back to stock height i will be ready to adjust the suspension..

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Anybody around the South Jersey are that knows anything on suspension?? Would like to set mine up just dont know how. Once i get my new tires and put the bike back to stock height i will be ready to adjust the suspension..
I thought Busa's have air ride suspension? :lol:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
setting up is the best start ,after that a rework of the fronts and a new rear such as Ohlins,Elka,Penske is always a good mod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts