Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Top Speed exhaust?

Gen 2: 2006-07 
946 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SkyDork 
#1 ·
I just picked up an 07 zx10r with 7k original miles it came with dual Top Speed slip on. Never heard of these slip ons and was wondering if anyone has it is the only mod to the bike and am just not familiar with the brand. Can anyone shed any light on these and should I just go with full yosh or akra like I did on my zx636?

#2 ·
Never heard of those but ewwwww no Yosh! lol ....and Akra, everybody has those. I have the full Brocks, not sure if they make em for GenII anymore but if they do, its a great system with a awesome sound. Probably louder than they systems you mentioned though. BOL.

#4 · (Edited)
OP, you got any pictures of this exhaust? I've never seen nor heard of them either.

And hey, Whats wrong with yoshi's?
Let him get what he wants, That being said.... you can buy my Yoshi Slip ons lol Im either going with carbon yoshi's or Carbon Akra's whichever I can find cheaper when its time to purchase..
Edit: found the exhaust online http://www.top-speed-racing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Kawasaki-ZX10R-06-07-DEX
All I can say is, yoshi's would def be better than those LOL

#5 ·
I have Yosh ¾ system, it has that S curve down at the collector that allows for better mid-range power (love the system). The shorties with short collectors are said to be better for top-end and much louder of course, if that helps the OP any..

#7 ·
^ of fuck, my bad! :suicide:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.