Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who watches Top Gear on BBC America or BBC2 for you brits ? I'm NOT a car guy at all but this is the most entertaining show in the history of shows! if you have not seen it check it out.........

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I watch it when I catch it on.. Good show..although some of their shootouts are bulllssshiiitttt
yeah like I said I could care less about the cars it's just the funniest damn show I have ever seen! All a vehicle is to me is transport for my bike to get to the track.
:eek:ccasion1

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Those 3 dudes crack me up.....have you seen the one where they all 3 had a budget and had to buy and fix their cars up as if they were 17?!! then they have a few "tests" they put each thru....it was fuggin hilarious though!

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Those 3 dudes crack me up.....have you seen the one where they all 3 had a budget and had to buy and fix their cars up as if they were 17?!! then they have a few "tests" they put each thru....it was fuggin hilarious though!
:crackup: yeah that one was great!

I like the one were VW paid then to do a Volkswagen commercial for the scirocco Diesel :crackup::crackup:

The Volkswagen scirocco diesel, when there is truly nothing left!

·
Registered
478 Posts

Is this the one where they all get ancient Porsches? A 924, 944 and a 928. Clarkson's 928 was a riot. :crackup:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I like some of the comparisons. They said the producers complained that they don't review enough reasonible family cars. So they pitted a I think it was a Ford Focus (what ever it was it had a 4cylinder and 4 doors) against a limited production DOT legal track car Moser or Gumbert type car. It was pretty funny. The just was 4 doors is easier to get in and out of, large truck, cushy ride. But then they did the passing power test and can the other car do this as they were cutting doughnuts around the Focus.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The best one I can think of is the one where they are dropped of in Vietnam in Ho Chi Min city with $1500 and have a week to make it to Hanoi...on Scooters! Jeremy got an old Vespa, James got an old Honda, and Hamster got an old Ural.

By far the best episode.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
An old one but was fantastic was seeing how tough a toyota pick up was. They still have it in the studio.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
That is my favorite show, I watch it all the time, if they make a U.S. version it will suck. The show is priceless though

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
That Tanner Foust show blows. He had one a while back that he would take a highend car and drive it around say some nice things about it get in a empty parking lot and do some doughnuts and that was about it. The only thing that was kinda good on that show was taking a CL63 AMG to a drag strip.

There a new show that is just terrible on History now. I think it called Supercar Comparison or something like that. They took a 1000 hp turbo camaro against a 1000hp s/c mustang. It must be paid for by the manufactures because you will never see or hear a fault of any car on that show.

Top Gear bashed Dodge so much that when they wanted to test the ZR1, Caddy CTS-V, and the new then Challenger SR/T Dodge wouldn't give them one so Richard Hammond just bought one for the test.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The show is great in small doses.

Some of the cars are absolutely incredible.

Ferrari FXX

Koenigsegg CCX

Veyron v Euro fighter

Veyron top speed

Can't wait for a 599XX or GTO episode...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I have been watching it on and off for around 15 years.
It's as old as the dogs and can be entertaining, download all the seasons from www.isohunt.com
That's what i do.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts