Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought these on ebay, just wondering if anybody has them, if so can u show me a pic of them on your bike. I've never seen this type of slider before so I'm just curious.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Was the seller a ebay vendor or was it a private seller? US seller? Do you know if the vendor has more?

I've wanted these for my bike for a long time but they are really hard to get in the US. Every time I would travel to europe I'd see them on kawasakis. They are made in France and when they are on the bike they look totally OEM, which is cool. Also, since they have a large surface area they may crash better than typical mushroom or cylindrical sliders.

I have some pics of top block sliders on an '05 636 I saw in Barcelona buried on my computer somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up. They look awesome on a green bike.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was a private seller, he is parting out an 06 zx10. i cannot find them anywhere on the internet, thats why i was wondering if anybody else has them. ill let you know if i find any more.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
These are genuine Kawi OEM accessories. I was looking for them forever...I think they mount on the engine brakets? I will check tomorrow.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have them on my bike and they are great but now i lost a bolt what goes trough the swingarm bolt and my local dealer says that i cant order just a bolt but need the whole set. :(

So if any one knows where i can order these bolts let me know plz.
what dealer did you get these from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can order these at the Kawasaki dealer here in The Netherlands but it was mounted when i bought the bike.
They cost around 290,- EURO i think but i called today a other dealer and they can maybe deliver only the bolt but he sad it is a OEM kawasaki slider.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts