Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
(PS if a mod could rotate those two photos, that would be great... I uploaded them right side up twice.... but they seem to auto-rotate when the save)
Great stuff Spaz! Keep those pics comin! I downloaded the pics, rotated them and re-uploaded but they still reverted to sideways. I'm not sure whats up with that? Maybe one of the more tech advanced mods can make it happen.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Yep, good stuff dude! Looks like fun! :eek:ccasion1

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
I like to have Toothless back in Cali. for April if no one else is in line..

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
He's still in my garage, supervising new turbo manifold construction.... it's been a busy winter. If no one said anything I was going to bring him back to El Mirage in late may.

Shoot me your contact info Soun1 and I'll get him in route to you ASAP.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
He's still in my garage, supervising new turbo manifold construction.... it's been a busy winter. If no one said anything I was going to bring him back to El Mirage in late may.

Shoot me your contact info Soun1 and I'll get him in route to you ASAP.
Nice! :thumbsup:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Toothless landed in Cali. I'd turned around for a few seconds and FOOKER almost borrow my bike without asking:headshake:.. It's going to be a long 2 week with him here..

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
If toothless is Avaible the end of April wife and I will be on our anavsary trip from Michigan to Deals gap for 10 days we will be leaving by the 19th so I know it's short notice

·
Registered
771 Posts
Toothless Apparently escaped when soun1 was trying to put him on his flight so he missed out on our trip to Deals Gap and arrived a few days after we left but my cat sitter rescued him and gave him food and water to get by till we got home.
He helped him sell to the Team struggle bus race bike project I came home to find he pulled the rear wheel for me.
than also went and rooted under the cover of my wifes snow machine and gave it a good looking over.
He appears to be sweet on my ole Lady chow Shyla shes 14 and he has been helping lift her spirits from her minor surgery she had on Tuesday.
This weekend I plan to take him up to Grattan raceway here in Michigan.

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
not sure why my photos aren't there Toothless has had a busy month with us. (I will resize and up load them all next week
Anyone going to be at Putnam this weekend? I could hand him off in person

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
not sure why my photos aren't there Toothless has had a busy month with us. (I will resize and up load them all next week
Anyone going to be at Putnam this weekend? I could hand him off in person
There are some glitches in the Matrix that happened during a security upgrade here. Admin is aware and working on it. Great to at least HEAR that Toothless is back doing his thing. It will be even better when the pictures are restored.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
In what neck of the woods is TOOTHLESS these days? Is he locked up doing hard times or out and about causing trouble?

41 - 60 of 66 Posts