·
Administrator
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
581 Posts
First Toothless Adventure

:2bitchslap: Stole my thunder YSR50 :wink:!

Alrighty! Just got toothless yesterday and he seems to be quiet the mischievous little guy.

He was very willing to help wash the 10 with me.

Then afterwords he enjoyed a nice jai alai ipa (man is sloppy with those tools though!)

After that he tried out each 2 wheeled vehicle I had in the garage, 1 was the right size but not enough power. The next one matched him well but again no power! I think he preferred the last :badteeth:

My dog caught him trying to steel one of my shirts that little bastard >:) (Hopefully someone can hook him up with one at some point :heyyou:)

He calmed down a bit the next day and enjoyed opening his wings up on a ride around down town Fort Myers :helmet:

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:wink: :lol: Just trying to keep things organized. New section also, incase you missed it
For the pictures only thread, do the moderators place the pics over there?

I will edit this post with the first of toothless's adventure.
:thumbsup:
Yep, just post up everything here and the staff will move the pictures over, just like we did with Tenzilla

·
Registered
601 Posts
If he's available and I actually go I could probably take him on my road trip from Minnesota to Maine to the 1.5 mile race and try and hit 200 mph :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
nice! thanks again duhastme:thumbsup: :popcorn:
Np, just trying to pay it forward to the forum. A lot of members have been extremely helpful with information, helpful hints and tricks of the trade so to speak.

On another note I believe SOUN1 is the next inline for toothless. SOUN1 Just shoo me a PM with a address and I will ship it out tomorrow. :thumbsup:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Fantastic stuff! So it begins!! SOUN1 is next on the list to get him. C3L1CA can be next if that works.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Fantastic stuff! So it begins!! SOUN1 is next on the list to get him. C3L1CA can be next if that works.
I won't be going racing until September, so I was thinking I could take him with me then if he's free. Otherwise drag racing in MN in late April probably isn't much fun lol

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I won't be going racing until September, so I was thinking I could take him with me then if he's free. Otherwise drag racing in MN in late April probably isn't much fun lol
No problem. I'm sure we can keep him entertained until then. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
This is awesome! The return of a forum mascot. Love it.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Np, just trying to pay it forward to the forum. A lot of members have been extremely helpful with information, helpful hints and tricks of the trade so to speak.

On another note I believe SOUN1 is the next inline for toothless. SOUN1 Just shoo me a PM with a address and I will ship it out tomorrow. :thumbsup:

PM SENT...You're on hell of a guy :eek:ccasion1 to you my good man!!

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts

Alrighty! Just got toothless yesterday and he seems to be quiet the mischievous little guy.

He was very willing to help wash the 10 with me.

Then afterwords he enjoyed a nice jai alai ipa (man is sloppy with those tools though!)

After that he tried out each 2 wheeled vehicle I had in the garage, 1 was the right size but not enough power. The next one matched him well but again no power! I think he preferred the last :badteeth:

My dog caught him trying to steel one of my shirts that little bastard >:) (Hopefully someone can hook him up with one at some point :heyyou:)

He calmed down a bit the next day and enjoyed opening his wings up on a ride around down town Fort Myers :helmet:
Freaking sweet Duhastme, Guys like you make this board great. :ayyy:

·
Registered
581 Posts
I have to confess, I dropped the ball on shipping out toothless to soun1 :frown:

I meant to ship it out about a week or so ago, before I went on vacation, evidently I was already in vacation mode and it slipped my mind. :surprise:

On a good note, it should be with him any day now. :badteeth::lol:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Toothless is in Cali...haven't done much yet... I like to keep him until after WSBK but if a member wants him between now and then... I can ship him out..

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
This TOOTHLESS mother [email protected]#*er.... I left him alone to go get lunch and I caught him using my computer!! I'd told him that shit can get me fired!! He looked at me like it's no big deal..To other members..DO NOT leave him alone...you been warn :crackup:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts