Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch the premeir? Aww man these guys are some serious tools!!! They might be worse than the guys from the 1st season? I can already tell it's gonna be another classic! The first dude to get eliminated didn't wanna take the walk of shame in front of all the girlfriends b/c he was embarrassed. The producer of the show told him he had to take the walk of shame he was like no I'm not doing it! Then they got this black dude to throw him out. I guess he was like a bouncer or somethin? He was like hey man you can either leave or I can throw you outta here? lol! Then the dude who host the show comes out and screams on him! Getttt the fuuuck outta here yourrr a to0ol! It's over! lol! It was like some real unscripted shit was going on! I thought the host dude was gonna handle the guy the way he stormed out an screamed on him! Shit was super entertaining!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Yeah, I watched it, and it was a hott mess. This is going to be the reality show of the year. :thumbsup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
I am all over it Zig, I was real bummed out about Megan wants a Millionare, and then I here I love Money III is canceled as well cause that Ryan Jenkins guy was on that show too. My Antonio is not cutting it, so haveing Tool Acedemy II be so good so far is sweet.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i think i watched about 10 mins of that one time and got so angry i turned my TV off and smoked a cigarette. I dont think those guys are acting, which is what annoys me even more!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Zig, I TRIED not to watch it... but the GF Chick flipped the channel and that was all she wrote. You are right, these dudes are ToOlS!!! Some of the shit they were saying in their interviews about their chicks had me saying "ooo".

If nobody else watches this show, I can bet that Zig would, lol.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lmao!!!!:lol:

i think i watched about 10 mins of that one time and got so angry i turned my TV off and smoked a cigarette. I dont think those guys are acting, which is what annoys me even more!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maaan you already know I'm watchin! Shit is just too entertaining! I don't even watch sitcoms or scripted shows with real actors anymore! It bores me! I watch all reality shows! Too many classic people out there! When New York was on flavor of love I already knew she was going to get her own show.

Zig, I TRIED not to watch it... but the GF Chick flipped the channel and that was all she wrote. You are right, these dudes are ToOlS!!! Some of the shit they were saying in their interviews about their chicks had me saying "ooo".

If nobody else watches this show, I can bet that Zig would, lol.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who's Ryan Jenkins? They canceled I love money 3? That suuux!! I didn't know they canceled megan wants a millionaire? I thought it was still on? I peeped a few episodes of that but it didn't really grab me like that. My Antonio isn't too bad! Is physco ex- wife is really making the show entertaining with her krazy ass! I'm watchin Real Chance of love too them dudes is funny! They have a couple hot girls on there. That damn Pocahontas!!! Awww man!!:drool:

I am all over it Zig, I was real bummed out about Megan wants a Millionare, and then I here I love Money III is canceled as well cause that Ryan Jenkins guy was on that show too. My Antonio is not cutting it, so haveing Tool Acedemy II be so good so far is sweet.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Who's Ryan Jenkins? They canceled I love money 3? That suuux!! I didn't know they canceled megan wants a millionaire? I thought it was still on? I peeped a few episodes of that but it didn't really grab me like that. My Antonio isn't too bad! Is physco ex- wife is really making the show entertaining with her krazy ass! I'm watchin Real Chance of love too them dudes is funny! They have a couple hot girls on there. That damn Pocahontas!!! Awww man!!:drool:
Ryan Jenkins was one of the dudes on the show, turns out he made it to the final two. And guess what, he murdered his wife and chopped her fingers off and knocked her teeth out and folded here up in a suitcase. Then he fled the country to canada where he hung himself in a hotel room. He was on all the remaining megan wants a millionare episodes and he was on I love money III.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
when the bitch showed up on the jet ski and crashed his date, i would have pushed her ass overboard right there. I think its a little staged keeping her on there, but still funny.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I used to hate her too! But now I would tear her ass outta the frame! She got thick, an got a heavy ass rack now! Not to mention her lips look like they could suck the skin off a dick! Yea she would get it! :cool:

Dayum I hate that Bitch! She was garbage on the flavor of love, then she was worse on Who Loves New York... or whatever that spin-off was. Now she's got another show... send her ass to work... it's like hot garbage!!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that's krazy! I heard about that too, but I didn't know what shows he was on? All I heard was that he was a reality star. So dude was a millionaire? B/c you said he was on megan wants a millionair show? Did they say what made him do what he did?:dontknow: That's some bizarre shit!

Ryan Jenkins was one of the dudes on the show, turns out he made it to the final two. And guess what, he murdered his wife and chopped her fingers off and knocked her teeth out and folded here up in a suitcase. Then he fled the country to canada where he hung himself in a hotel room. He was on all the remaining megan wants a millionare episodes and he was on I love money III.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts