Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so at the end of the night i finally learned how to launch. i was trapping 141mph all night and last run i found my self in 6th gear before the end of the 1/4th (clutch was slippin) and this was my best time.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
My fastest time was [email protected] 1.9 60' on swb 54", stock suspension, no straps, -1 in the front, decat, A&R baffles, removed 2ndary butterflies and pc3 usb. I am planning on extending the bike out 4-6" and throw on some strpas to see what I can do. 2007 ZX-10 stock clutch too.

What are your mods, mostly suspension stuff to cut a 1.6 60'?

·
Registered
539 Posts
My fastest time was [email protected] 1.9 60' on swb 54", stock suspension, no straps, -1 in the front, decat, A&R baffles, removed 2ndary butterflies and pc3 usb. I am planning on extending the bike out 4-6" and throw on some strpas to see what I can do. 2007 ZX-10 stock clutch too.

What are your mods, mostly suspension stuff to cut a 1.6 60'?
I run 1.6 60s on a stock 05 with a slipon pipe lowered and strapped...rev up to 9 10 grand and ride the shit out of the clutch

·
Registered
163 Posts
I run 1.6 60s on a stock 05 with a slipon pipe lowered and strapped...rev up to 9 10 grand and ride the shit out of the clutch
Im having clutch issues. Severe chattering and such. Have to pop the clutch cover off and see whats going on. Gotta look into swapping into a gen 1 clutch but not sure what I need to put in off the gen 1. Id love to get more seat time and I think even with a bad clutch, straps, and lowered, I could be in the 1.6 range too but I am stock height no straps no nothing

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Good times, your 60' is good, but your 330 shows your not getting full throttle or your holding the clutch to long

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good times, your 60' is good, but your 330 shows your not getting full throttle or your holding the clutch to long
yeah i burnt out my clutch that run.. i was trapping 141mph with 1.8 60's all night. till i learned how to finally launch.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i had a run at 10:09pm

REaction: .2364
60ft : 1.8037
330ft: 4.55
1/8th: 6.7082
1/8th mph: 114.07
1000ft et: 8.5177
1000ft mph: 129.76
1/4th: 10.1584
1/4th mph: 141.91

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why would I post some blonde girls time, she can go start her own thread and post her own times..

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
agree but it's still fast enough to get in the 9s...all my 9s runs where in the 4.4s and 1 of those 330 4.4s runs I still hit 121mph in the 1/8mile, so I will say if not at the 330 I sure was open Throttle just after that. :wink:

yeah i burnt out my clutch that run.. i was trapping 141mph with 1.8 60's all night. till i learned how to finally launch.
A 10R can hit 141mph with a 2s 60....don't ask me how I know :lol::helmet:

why would I post some blonde girls time, she can go start her own thread and post her own times..
Some girls are the fastest out there....please post the time of the Blonde...thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

so every steel is black, every fiber is dry and burnt.. last fiber was demolished and metal on metal with the clutch boss..
yep, looks like yummy toast just the way I like it. I suspect your home made quick shifter help keep the bike going as well on the second half of the runs?...what was your gearing? :dontknow:

bloo

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quick shifter worked awesome, gearing is 520 -1 +2 i think, i allways forget.. the loud mouth blonda fabios time (kawidude636) ran a best of 10:13.. un-strapped

take note,

i havent drag raced in about 2 years, first time drag racing a zx10.. i used a ratchet strap tie down as my strap, so the amount of danger i put myself in doesn't make it an advantage lol...

and my bike has 32k miles of abuse

the blonde practiced two weeks in a row..

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
quick shifter worked awesome, gearing is 520 -1 +2 i think, i allways forget.. the loud mouth blonda fabios time (kawidude636) ran a best of 10:13.. un-strapped

take note,

i havent drag raced in about 2 years, first time drag racing a zx10.. i used a ratchet strap tie down as my strap, so the amount of danger i put myself in doesn't make it an advantage lol...

and my bike has 32k miles of abuse

the blonde practiced two weeks in a row..
So Blondie is bragging because he beat you once? :dontknow:...either way 10.13s unstrapped is a great time for no mods or did I miss something after all you did have a quick shifter :wink:...you better hope he doesn't strap. :lol:

bloo

1 - 20 of 43 Posts