Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well now I know I need to lean back. I am not consistent with my wheelies. I have just started using the technique were you roll off throttle then back on and yank up the front with the clutch. Just because my cousin was taking pictures I was nervouse. Anyway, enjoy the pictures and feel free to comment good or bad I got tough skin... 08 ZX10 19,464 miles it was cold out 35 degrees. Not sure how I did on the resize either...Skillzzzz:cool:

Oh I forgot to add when I used to ball on the 05 636!!! I am gonna beat the BMW 1000RR Down!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
19k miles damn, thats alot of riding
All I can do is pay my bills and ride; no partying, expensive gifts etc. When I am not working and spending time with the family I'm on the beast working on my skillzzz...Das what I do...I ride:icon_rr:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wheelies are lookin good,your out riding doing wheelies with not a trace of snow on the ground and I'm in Ct. also,riding in my quad in the yard doing doughnuts in 7'' of snow yesterday what gives.LOL.Took the battery out of the 10 yesterday and hung it up for the season.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wheelies are lookin good,your out riding doing wheelies with not a trace of snow on the ground and I'm in Ct. also,riding in my quad in the yard doing doughnuts in 7'' of snow yesterday what gives.LOL.Took the battery out of the 10 yesterday and hung it up for the season.
Thanks bro!.. Bout to do the same and put the "STABIL Gas treatment in. My end of season routine and take the battery out also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts