Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took her to the track friday and didnt do too bad for my first time out with her. the first pass of the night was a 6.89 and my fastest pass of the night was a 6.51.

i am taking it hopefully to be dyno tuned again i hope this week, as i think when i was working out my electrical issues it wiped the power commander clean as i can feel the tune isn't right. plus i am going to start looking at longer stretches.

i cant wait to get back to the track again though as i have missed it alot

here is a crappy vid that my brother took on a cell

http://www.facebook.com/v/1906149827704" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="176" height="144"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well not much better tonight. went a 6.44 and i have come to the conclusion that i really need an airshifter. getting my feet back to the pegs is killing me

·
Registered
842 Posts
well not much better tonight. went a 6.44 and i have come to the conclusion that i really need an airshifter. getting my feet back to the pegs is killing me
got one forsale cheap if you need one

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i am getting better.

the bike went a 6.04 at 117 with a 1.46 60ft before the clutch let loose

on another note it went 6.60 with a blown out clutch and there was some idiot with a
1st gen 10 claiming he had 300 whp and he could only manage a 160 on a supposed 100 shot hahahaha i love idiots

1 - 16 of 16 Posts