Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
that's riding the hell out of that bike swb. noticed ur carrying 5th gear after the line. if u can handle a little more gear, if it will stay down as in that pass, u will go even faster. good clutch hand with throttle pinned early, great et and strong mph.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Damn. That bastard ruuuns.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Wow great run! Were you using the stock launch control or wheelie control? Either way I am pretty envious of that run!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took it to the strip this past Wednesday and got 9.0 @ 157 mph. But ran out of clutches, gonna put new ones and go fot the 8.9 with pump gas hopefully.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Took it to the strip this past Wednesday and got 9.0 @ 157 mph. But ran out of clutches, gonna put new ones and go fot the 8.9 with pump gas hopefully.
What are your mods if i may ask? Thats impressive theres a stretched 2012 zx10r on bottle running 9.1, could be elevation here idk he says 216 on spray not impressive to me im trying to hit 205whp all motor with bolt ons and cams

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are your mods if i may ask? Thats impressive theres a stretched 2012 zx10r on bottle running 9.1, could be elevation here idk he says 216 on spray not impressive to me im trying to hit 205whp all motor with bolt ons and cams
A home made slip on (I put on my Gen5 a slip on that I had on my ex Gsxr1000 2008) -1 front +1 rear sprocket, DNA air filter, lowered 2.5 inches front and back. The engine on the Gen5 is very different to de Gen4. These Gen5 are monsters.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Man I have to learn how that bike launches itself. It's still counter-intuitive for me to drop the clutch at 10K rpm from a stop. Great video and awesome pass... I'm still 2.5 seconds slower lmao

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow thats my dream pass.
Did you put 6th with -1 +1 gearing?
Do you want to share more info such as 60' and 1/8 time?
My best on mine 2011 is [email protected] with 1.6 @ 60'. I am 220lbs suited.
Keep the good work and upload more videos....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Noup just 5gear. Here's the paper. Hopping for next time so better 60's 1.55 or something close, to see if I can touch those 8.999
Wow thats my dream pass.
Did you put 6th with -1 +1 gearing?
Do you want to share more info such as 60' and 1/8 time?
My best on mine 2011 is [email protected] with 1.6 @ 60'. I am 220lbs suited.
Keep the good work and upload more videos....

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts