Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
629 Posts
WoW! Thank's guy. As if that day wasn't bad enough. :nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:
You mean you weren't thinking about it when it happened, at ALL? :dontknow:

If it had been me, I would have retraced my route as long as it wasn't an epic trek. If your plug came out in your car while you were at speed, not only would it be easy to spot, but it would probably be 100's of yards long!

I wouldn't want something like that on my conciensce... I don't know, maybe I'm being an ass, but what if you read about a motorcycle accident on the roads you took, what if it was someone you knew?!... and.... Well... you get it I'm sure.

I do weird things like go back to parking lot driveways where I almost lost the front end because a gravel truck dumped a huge amount of tarmac colored gravel, and I bring a broom and sweep the stuff away. I figure if I almost eat it tooling around as slow as I do, that ANY other rider would have gone down on the stuff...

· Registered
312 Posts
You know...your right. I'm an inconsiderate asshole. After I hitched a ride from the Sonoco station to Napa to buy tools, drain plug and oil..then finding a cab (that cost me $10.00 bucks to go a little over a mile) to get me back to my car where I then proceded to get my car going....I should have thought a little less about me. On top of that, all of this was after coming back from an ortho spine appt to see when my next back surgery will be. I'm such a selfish fuck. I should have went ahead and bought some quick dry and a push broom too and hiked back down an exit ramp to a major highway to clean up some oil in noon day traffic. I could just kick myself! Check it out Dr Feelgood, until you understand the situation I'm dealing with,don't bother lecturing me. Do something productive like sweep a busy intersection.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.