Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
312 Posts
I know how you feel guy. My freakin' Oil drain plug on my car "came out" somehow in the middle of Suffolk VA yesterday coming back from Portsmouth. This is just one of many weird things(all bad) that happened to me all in the same day. Bizarre a$$ sh&t just happens sometimes. :BangHead:

· Registered
312 Posts
not as bizarre as the rider who hits your patch of oil is going to feel when he wakes up in the hospital :(

WoW! Thank's guy. As if that day wasn't bad enough. :nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

· Registered
312 Posts
Good story :spit:

So I have been ridding my friends 03 CBR600RR that has 5800 miles on it...Battery is toast so I gotta jump the bike every time I stop PITA... So I meet up with some other riders to take a little run.

Now everyone is ready to go and I can't get the bike started they push me "Down" a hill twice to jump start the bike..."NOTHING" now I am sweating like I just did 100 push-ups with full leathers in Arizona in 100 degree weather.

Then one of the honda riders looks over and says you have the bike in the off position :idea:

Needless to say i went straight home :hello:

Damn Honda riders :crackup:

· Registered
312 Posts
You know...your right. I'm an inconsiderate asshole. After I hitched a ride from the Sonoco station to Napa to buy tools, drain plug and oil..then finding a cab (that cost me $10.00 bucks to go a little over a mile) to get me back to my car where I then proceded to get my car going....I should have thought a little less about me. On top of that, all of this was after coming back from an ortho spine appt to see when my next back surgery will be. I'm such a selfish fuck. I should have went ahead and bought some quick dry and a push broom too and hiked back down an exit ramp to a major highway to clean up some oil in noon day traffic. I could just kick myself! Check it out Dr Feelgood, until you understand the situation I'm dealing with,don't bother lecturing me. Do something productive like sweep a busy intersection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.