Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Also, note that the brand new tank has a dent on the right side already?????????????????????

This guy already posted that bike on this forum also. Sounds kind of wishy washy to me I would not buy this bike period.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
This is the same guy that posted here in our classifieds also about a week or two ago, same bike, buddy trashed it like the 2nd day he got it, this guy fixed it up the best he could.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
He is a regular on bikeland.org and seems to be a straight shooter over there. I am not sure the tank is dented from that photo. Could be an odd reflection. $6500 does not seem to be a "too good to be true" price for a repaired bike.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
zeta xray said:
He is a regular on bikeland.org and seems to be a straight shooter over there. I am not sure the tank is dented from that photo. Could be an odd reflection. $6500 does not seem to be a "too good to be true" price for a repaired bike.
Check the thread here. He said the new tank took a ding in shipping. So yeah, it's dented. :wink:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
sczx10r said:
Still has the stolen smell to it....

I'm convinced it's not stolen. The guy is apparently very well known and respected on other forums. Several folks here knew him from there. The deal should be legit, but there may well be concerns involved in registering this bike for the street or insuring it. But yeah, I think the deal is legit... as far as we know.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
treyzx10r said:
nice dent in the frame too :headshake
That's where I think issues in insuring the bike will come into play. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts