Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
The first furred bike I ever saw was a ZX9 done in Tiger with an alarm that made jungle sounds. It was around 1996 Mia Beach /Coconut Grove.

Funny thing is he got all kinds of positive attention from people. He could ride too, later he attatched a huge afro to his helmet and raced the bike that way at least once.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw a completely furred bike this past weekend at the toyride in anaheim....how the hell do you clean those things????? with a dustbuster?

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Dustbuster, that's good. Maybe you use dog shampoo to wash it or carpet cleaner?
I'd have it dry-cleaned.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Man I tell you what, I had some fur back in the day as well...:headshake

Back around 96' I had a 900rr that we nicknamed the buffalo, becuase the only fur I could find was some dingy brown fur @ wal-mart, it was on sale, and you know you can't resist a sale???

Anyway I bought that and some 3M spray adhesive and went to town...:idea:

If the bike ever got wet man did it stink for days...:sad:

My belly pan almost caught on fire, I had some excessive oil drippage from my pan and it was all over my belly fur. Well when I was doing a standup one day I guess that oil coated fur had enough heat and air, so it started smoking bad you know that smoke right before something burst into flames, yea my friends thought that was the funniest shit they had ever seen....:crackup:

Thanks alot STARBOYS for starting another stupid trend...:dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts