Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,668 Posts
Interesting. But since Kawi doesn't run an AMA team and Tommy isn't up to the level of a WSBK rider, I doubt we'd see him on a Kawi anytime soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't think anyone is going to hire him after his behavior in the last two races in NJ. Not only did he refuse to help his team mate that was trying to win the championship (he finished ahead of him on Saturday) but, he almost took his team mate out on Sunday with a ridiculous attempted pass for the lead which resulted in taking himself out. Sure, it was the best racing of the entire season in NJ but, I wanted to throw my beer at the TV when I saw Hayden riding like that. It was pathetic. He needs to learn how to ride on a team before any team will even consider hiring him.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Interesting. But since Kawi doesn't run an AMA team and Tommy isn't up to the level of a WSBK rider, I doubt we'd see him on a Kawi anytime soon.
From what I understand Kawi is going to be backing the Cycleworld Attack team. I also would not be surprised to see Rapp on the Kawi.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
From what I understand Kawi is going to be backing the Cycleworld Attack team. I also would not be surprised to see Rapp on the Kawi.

Steve is fast on ANTHING but inconsistent from week to week and Tommy? On a factory bike he is a 3rd to ? finisher. On a factory supported bike :dontknow: I think he'd sit out like Roger.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Roger did do well though towards the end of the year and he has many yrs ahead of him.

Rapp was impressive for such short notice. Hope Kawi pulls it together. Also pulling for Beach!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Roger did do well though towards the end of the year and he has many yrs ahead of him.

Rapp was impressive for such short notice. Hope Kawi pulls it together. Also pulling for Beach!

Steve has ridden EVERYTHING. I met him when he was riding the cycle gear zx7 in Northern Cali many years ago. I hope Beach does well also, but I wonder if these kids get started to early and burn out:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I don't think anyone is going to hire him after his behavior in the last two races in NJ. Not only did he refuse to help his team mate that was trying to win the championship (he finished ahead of him on Saturday) but, he almost took his team mate out on Sunday with a ridiculous attempted pass for the lead which resulted in taking himself out. Sure, it was the best racing of the entire season in NJ but, I wanted to throw my beer at the TV when I saw Hayden riding like that. It was pathetic. He needs to learn how to ride on a team before any team will even consider hiring him.
Tommy is not half the jerk Mladin was and he didn't have a problem getting a ride...albeit it was the same towards the end and he was winning. :dontknow: ....just saying I don't believe that will be a consideration for TH.

bloo

·
Registered
339 Posts
Steve has ridden EVERYTHING. I met him when he was riding the cycle gear zx7 in Northern Cali many years ago. I hope Beach does well also, but I wonder if these kids get started to early and burn out:dontknow:

Yeah Beach looked really good in supersport and his first few races in superbike were strong until he went down 3 or 4 times. I think his move up to superbike was a bit pre-mature. I think he will come around.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Yeah Beach looked really good in supersport and his first few races in superbike were strong until he went down 3 or 4 times. I think his move up to superbike was a bit pre-mature. I think he will come around.
I think he should have done the year in DSB then moved up but that's a moot point now. JD needs a solid mentor and he'll be at the front soon. I'd love to see it be Hayden but he's looking for a paid ride IMO and Attack doesn't have the budget for that. I honestly can't wait to see who the 2nd rider turns out to be. I'm ready for the 2012 season already.

·
Registered
339 Posts
^ True that

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I think he should have done the year in DSB then moved up but that's a moot point now. JD needs a solid mentor and he'll be at the front soon. I'd love to see it be Hayden but he's looking for a paid ride IMO and Attack doesn't have the budget for that. I honestly can't wait to see who the 2nd rider turns out to be. I'm ready for the 2012 season already.

Anthony GOBERT :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :hello: :cool: :lol:

Oh wait :crackup: Never mind

What a time it was owning a Kawi when he was racing one :thumbsup: All my friends had Hondas and Suzukis :thefinger

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
LMAO might as well get Mr. Daytona then :thumbsup:

I was going to put his name up also, but I figured some else would :thumbsup: I have to admit tho after my dad, I kept buying Kawi because of him.

The golden age of racing PURE talent :dontknow:. Party all night long and win the next day:lol:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I was going to put his name up also, but I figured some else would :thumbsup: I have to admit tho after my dad, I kept buying Kawi because of him.

The golden age of racing PURE talent :dontknow:. Party all night long and win the next day:lol:
I think that's what happened to Eslick at Mid Ohio when he didn't make it to qualifying.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I think that's what happened to Eslick at Mid Ohio when he didn't make it to qualifying.

So the golden age IS coming BACK :lol: As a dad I have to say I hope not for my son's sake. And it this a result of our economy? ... Now we are back to personalities. I like the NO cookie cutter riders. But can they keep it to groupies and rental car thrashings? No drugs.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Let him ride shit he was a beast on that 600

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Meet Steve in NJ this year, nice guy and his woman ,fine as hell

1 - 20 of 35 Posts