Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because....... I sold my bike :sad:

Im glad that i dont have to pay for it anymore but kinda bummed that its gone. Now that i dont have it i want to ride it. :sad:

Thanks for all the help from everyone, Its what makes this site awesome. Im sure ill buy another one but untill then, ride hard!!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Sorry to hear that...but you know we all go through stages that we have to sell the bike for number of reasons, but you know once you have the passion for a bike, it will never leave you and you will have another bike some day soon...cheers!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
sorry to hear that man...were all going through some money problems right now...id sell the shirt off my back before the bike though

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I'd sell the house before the bike, as strange as it is being I do wheelies at 130 mph, hit 175 regularly on straights and do all I can to keep my knees front getting scraped off on daily rides. She's the only thing that keeps me sane. Good luck brother, hope you hit two wheels soon again.

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
Just because you dont have the bike anymore doesnt mean you cant login to this site from time to time :badteeth:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Just because you dont have the bike anymore doesnt mean you cant login to this site from time to time :badteeth:
:+1: Sorry you had to sell the bike but your more than welcome to stick around.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah ill probably stay around. I still want a bike but now just not the time. Ill probably be seaching the classifieds for a bike. Thanks for the help guys!!

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
yep, stick around. i been out for a year and half now. hope santa bring me a new neck:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts