Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

toby steering dampers

602 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  themightymezzo 
#1 ·
are they good or are they crap

#3 ·
Toby

One of my friend here in Québec city is a professional racer and he always used Toby damper. I think Toby got a damper for road use and race use. But as usual just change the grade of the oil inside will give you more resistance all along the adjustement range.

I never ear him complaint about this damper, so it should be good, I know he tell me it's rebuildable so you can have it forever.

I also think it's less expensive then a Öhlins so.....

#4 ·
One of my friend here in Québec city is a professional racer and he always used Toby damper. I think Toby got a damper for road use and race use. But as usual just change the grade of the oil inside will give you more resistance all along the adjustement range.

I never ear him complaint about this damper, so it should be good, I know he tell me it's rebuildable so you can have it forever.

I also think it's less expensive then a Öhlins so.....
No need to replace the oil, if I tighten it up it is almost impossible to turn the bars. I think it has 21 settings, and I think mine is set on 8. So there is plenty of adjustability.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.