Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,738 Posts
if you got no takers on the bike as a whole, then i suggest you part it.
it gives you more chance of selling something..
with it parted out, you'll have a chance of selling the aftermarket parts, and a chance to sell the stock bike

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you got no takers on the bike as a whole, then i suggest you part it.
it gives you more chance of selling something..
with it parted out, you'll have a chance of selling the aftermarket parts, and a chance to sell the stock bike
I don't have any of the stock stuff.... so if I part it, it will be the whole thing.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, everything would be posted on a sep thread if I go thru with it and would be first come first serve. I would ship anywhere but shipping would have to be covered by the seller. thanx.

·
Registered
53 Posts
As expected :) ... Keep me posted if you do.

And for a more on topic answer ...

I'd of thought you'd make more split tbh ... Most things tend to sell more in total when split, but it will most likely be in trickle form, so not $4k in one go (like you wanted for the whole thing), would probably be more, but a bit here bit there ... Just depends if that's what you want ...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As expected :) ... Keep me posted if you do.

And for a more on topic answer ...

I'd of thought you'd make more split tbh ... Most things tend to sell more in total when split, but it will most likely be in trickle form, so not $4k in one go (like you wanted for the whole thing), would probably be more, but a bit here bit there ... Just depends if that's what you want ...
yeah, my actual numbers that I came up with based on some ebay prices and (I think) very fair actually makes out to more than 4K. might end up doing it. might give you a heads up when/if I go thru with it. thanx.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts