Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can any of you recommend any good sportbike supply places here in Canada? I like Rumble Imports but I'm looking for a lot more stuff than they carry. I'm looking for a Pipe/Rearsets/Shock/Brakes/Stands etc...
Pretty much looking for a place with a ton of stuff that will challenge my Impulse Spending.
There are many good American sponsors here that offer great prices, but usually the Shipping kills me and then the import fees as well.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Afterburner said:
Can any of you recommend any good sportbike supply places here in Canada? I like Rumble Imports but I'm looking for a lot more stuff than they carry. I'm looking for a Pipe/Rearsets/Shock/Brakes/Stands etc...
Pretty much looking for a place with a ton of stuff that will challenge my Impulse Spending.
There are many good American sponsors here that offer great prices, but usually the Shipping kills me and then the import fees as well.
Thanks in advance!
I'm bought some stuff from www.baysideperformance.com at a great price. Kevin is the owner and is starting out (have to love the up and comers). Great prices but not sure whether it would benefit to you as you need to ship it anyway. I ask him to quote b/f buying anything big.

You can tell him that you were referred by Buchmann, which may get you a deal.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I've just looked briefly, but it looks like what I'm after. Thanks Tito!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I get all my stuff from the states...and even with the shipping and exchange rates I still save a bunch of money. Welcome to the global marketplace my friend! I use Brad at Superbike Supply, he is a site sponsor and has great prices. Get him to PM you some prices and shipping costs...then compare it to buying locally and you will never look back.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Tito said:
I'm bought some stuff from www.baysideperformance.com at a great price. Kevin is the owner and is starting out (have to love the up and comers). Great prices but not sure whether it would benefit to you as you need to ship it anyway. I ask him to quote b/f buying anything big.

You can tell him that you were referred by Buchmann, which may get you a deal.

Best of luck.
Kevin is a great guy...just bought some Anaconda Bike stands from him at a pretty incredible price...he even delivered them to the hotel I was staying in in Vancouver!!!
Having a US address really helps though if you shop from the US... no brokerage fees etc. and you save all that damn TAX!...so if you live near the border, get a US mailbox at one off those private mailbox places!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JBJ said:
Kevin is a great guy...just bought some Anaconda Bike stands from him at a pretty incredible price...he even delivered them to the hotel I was staying in in Vancouver!!!
Having a US address really helps though if you shop from the US... no brokerage fees etc. and you save all that damn TAX!...so if you live near the border, get a US mailbox at one off those private mailbox places!
Alas...I don't. :sad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts