Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZX10R - 11,xxx miles - Immaculate, well maintained, garage kept and adult owned!!!! This bike is a 9.5 on a scale of 1-10 *** $ 6,150.00 OBO *****

Pampered, Polished and Maintained. This bike (Sheila) has been my garage queen! Unfortunetly, she is getting left behind and not used now that I have the ubber comfortable super cruiser, the ZX14. (yet to be named) The 10 is by far more fun to ride, but the aggresive ergo's are not favorable for my newly aquired and quickly degenerating left hip, which has to be replaced next month. Who ever ends up with her, will be very proud. As most of you know, many people favor the 1st gen 10 over the more contemporary generations. I have ridden newer 10's, (08's and 09) I like the 04 better.

I've included a couple of photo's, but they are not very good quality. I will work on putting together an on-line shutterfly album for those interested in looking at a dozen or so high res. pics.

Mods:
Sato carbon fiber slip-on
PCIIIusb Power commander with a custom map from Kyles Racing
Sato Rear sets
Sato swing arm spools and frame sliders
Puig smoke double bubble
Solo seat cowl
Titanium exhaust hanger
Galfer SS brake lines
Steering stabilizer
-1 front sprocket
Speedohealer
Front flush euro turn signals
520 chain conversion
1/5th throttle kit installed
BMC Air filter
Fender Eliminator

*** $ 6,150.00 OBO *****
Please PM me if you have interest

Attachments

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
If I sign a contract to pay 12% monthly interest on your asking price, will you keep it for a little longer? :lol:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Good luck with the sale. It's a fair price. I sold mine with 17k miles and less mods for the same price.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Just wondering... How many people out there name their machines???

Mine is named Emma Lea :badteeth:

Wish I had the cash for another horse in the stable... awesome bike.. Good Luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks to all for the kind words and positive input. I do love this bike, and fortunetly, this isn't a sacrifice sale. If I cant get the right $$ I'll keep her. I should be recouperated by next spring, June at the latest. Regardless, this is the best damn site on the web & I'm not leaving!

:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts