1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
what are you doing with the bike will help us help you

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
good starting point. What kind of race and whats done to his busa?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good starting point. What kind of race and whats done to his busa?
he has full exhaust, pc5. i think thats all.

i have two brothers vale single full exhaust, head p&p and pc3, i raced him last year and if we started from a dead stop he would take me because i cant wot mine untill 3rd or i go up very fast and thats even with laying on the tank, we did a 3rd gear run to about 180 or so and i took him, 3 times. but i want to be able to do it from a 1st gear roll. also, ill admit it, i want to be the on with th e biggest #$%^ in the race! money is always tight so i have to try to do these things on a budget

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Strap the front, get lowering links for the rear and practice how to launch. Thatll cost you under $100. Seat time seat time seat time. Adding nitrous into the mix will just make it wheelie even more. Extensions arent a bad choice either, youll need a longer rear brake line and new chain to do that though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Strap the front, get lowering links for the rear and practice how to launch. Thatll cost you under $100. Seat time seat time seat time. Adding nitrous into the mix will just make it wheelie even more. Extensions arent a bad choice either, youll need a longer rear brake line and new chain to do that though.
what will straping the front end do?

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
If u wanna spray ur gonna need a power commander and a rich enough tune to handle the nos or ur gonna detonate ur motor.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
u need to have it tuned for the nos though, should u get it, but cheapest thing would be a regear assuming u do a roll race, if from a dig thatd be a death wish at SWB

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can get extensions and re gear for reasonably cheap. That would fix your problem off the line. If you can legit walk him on the top end that's impressive. Especially 50lbs heavier

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
He's not the best rider!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts