Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
here is my girl...I originally wanted to "murder" her out but then got bit by the carbon fiber bug...I got the pieces off of ebay from mc motoparts...it's in hong kong but these seem to be some really decent pieces...I got a rear hugger, heel gaurds, chain gaurd, and side panels...Let me know what you guys think. Also if any of you guys have any pointers then fire away

Attachments

Reactions: Nick.INF

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HTML:
Looks really good!
HTML:
hey man thanks, but why does it always feel like you're never done with it (mods), lol

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol...ok quick

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Looks good, and you know I have some of that Chinese carbon parts too and sad to say but its better than some of the big name carbon parts, (i.e. OPP, Powerbronze, etc)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Get a cf front fender on there too - put some of it up front.

Also, the hugger is beautiful cf, but I'm still not a fan at all of the shape. I don't know if you could cut this one, or find a 09 zx6r cf one and retro fit it, or what, but I'm not a fan of the big round spoon on a bike where every other panel is angular.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Does the tank side panels fit well? In the picture it looks like the edge closest to the tank is sticking outwards.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HTML:
Does the tank side panels fit well? In the picture it looks like the edge closest to the tank is sticking outwards.
HTML:
Yeah it was...I just checked it and i didn't have the bold all the way in:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HTML:

Also, the hugger is beautiful cf, but I'm still not a fan at all of the shape. I don't know if you could cut this one, or find a 09 zx6r cf one and retro fit it, or what, but I'm not a fan of the big round spoon on a bike where every other panel is angular.
HTML:
yeah i was thinking about doing the front fender too but IDK...i will see how the rest goes...as far as the rear hugger, i may try and trim it to see what I can come up with

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HTML:
Looks good, and you know I have some of that Chinese carbon parts too and sad to say but its better than some of the big name carbon parts, (i.e. OPP, Powerbronze, etc)
HTML:
Yeah they really are decent...the OPP and powerbronze stuff is so damn costly...it's crazy

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Kawa55 great looking parts ! If you dont mind you think you could post the seller's store or name would love to look into some myself.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Looks really good. I also got my Front fender and rear hugger from them. 9R to 10R is right when he said that hte quality was better than some of the more well known cf amkers. In particluar OppRacing. I got a front fender from tehm and was not happy at all. I heard so many good things about them but when it comes down to it, a small company from Hong Kong betters them in quality and price. Go figure.

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
HTML:
HTML:
hey man thanks, but why does it always feel like you're never done with it (mods), lol
Your never done man.... Iv got a carbon front upper, windscreen(magical racing), front fender, heel plates, full front tank pad(real CF), tank sides, frame sliders, and spools. I have my hugger/chain gaurd and swing arm protectors coming next week

·
Registered
6,532 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawa...ies?hash=item3ef7c76309&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

^ that looks alright^

:2cents:... the fender piece under the tank.... not bad, but not good.... everything else looks great, just those piece look like they could be better

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Very well done sir. I say go for the CF front fender next. CF swingarm covers look sweet too but its a tough call if you aren't able to see it installed on the bike.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts