Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if you were going to loan a friend some cash and that friend agreed to draw up an official contract to protect the both of you, how would you draw it up? Specifically the wording part of it so not to leave the smallest detail out.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Better off just give it to him if u can afford it otherwise don't. Maybe take his wife as collateral.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Dude, the only ding I've ever had on my credit came from cosigning a loan for a friend. Honestly, I have not had good experiences with this and would gift it to your friend. Sure, it's okay if they agree to pay it back, but I'm telling you anything less is likely to cause an issue.

Now, if you are both successful business men then it may not be a big thing.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn is this how you guys really feel?

Have any of you ever loaned a friend money and got it back.......even with a contract?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Quickest way to ruin a good friendship is to lend money but if hes a fine guy well do a littel contract thing for not to much and if that comes back. I did lend 10.000 to a friend one time but i shure hated bugging him to pay me back which he did. but i have lent a lot of money to friends a lot of times and never got any back. so kind like shareing beer i think most of the time u give more than u get at least for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts