Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
only our kind do i wave to

no scooters, they are DUI veterans
and like above, harley guys are way too busy trying to ride drunk and balance a 300lb chick from one bar to the next
lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wave to anyone on two wheels. Harley, scooter, supermoto, crotch rocket, cruiser, it's all good. I feel guilty because i was tough on scout...sorry scout. I'm really a nice guy just jealous how little maintenance you get away with:notworthy:. I'm drunk too.:mod_smilie_yelrotfl:mod_smilie_yelrotfl

On the subject of being nicer to everyone, do you wave to anyone on two wheels as they pass you on the street? I wave to the Harley and scooter guys but most of the time the scooter riders don't know whats going on and the Harley guys are too busy being cool to wave.

·
Registered
353 Posts
well.....it's been what two years since I've posted anything here....sorry guys I sold my ZX-10, I still like to loft the front end on my RC-51 SP2.....she's got the turn one racing in frame air box and HUGE ram air snorkel (all Carbon Fiber) as well as a set of 11.5 to 1 JE pistons .....bbbbbrrrrraaaaap like riding a big dirt bike only on the street. Sold the Bagger.... got a 117 Cu Inch Big Dog Mastiff now and ride the heck out of it!!!......

I miss you guys though and always had nothing but good to say here!!!!

101 - 105 of 105 Posts