Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
mat,5:8:blessed are the peacemakers,for they shall be called sons of god.may god bless each and everyone of you guys (even the ones who dont understand) and keep us safe as we ride.and keep our soldiers safe while they fight for our freedom.:thumbsup:peace
:+1:

·
11,423 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I post way less then I used to and it has nothing to do with the members, but rather there is a guy on here that likes to follows me around and look for reasons to give out infarctions and try to ban me! I don't know maybe he is just Blue with me? but he is a real demon of a guy! but i figured fuck it there is nothing I can do to make the guy like me or at lest not fuck with me every chance he gets so it was time to check out!

·
11,423 Posts
Whattaya mean "check out" man? you're not leaving the forum right? hell bro...with your wealth of knowledge and willingness to help the rest of us whenever we ask for and need it, they should probably pay you to stay!!!!!!! You and Bloo really got beef though?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Whattaya mean "check out" man? you're not leaving the forum right? hell bro...with your wealth of knowledge and willingness to help the rest of us whenever we ask for and need it, they should probably pay you to stay!!!!!!! You and Bloo really got beef though?
Thanks man :eek:ccasion1, and no i'm not leaving the board, just not as active as I used to be! and no.

·
11,423 Posts
Oh ok, i hadn't seen you around either and when i saw the post earlier i thought WTF that maybe you and Bloo had a fallin out or something........good news to hear you'll be staying man., i know for a fact i speak for more than just myself when i saw that ALOT of us benefit from your help and knowledge of the 10's and sportbikes in general bud....you are an asset to the forum my man!!!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
:+1:
now i just can’t help myself:
If you have nothing positive to say, can’t offer some positive constructive criticism or simply want to demean another member “shut the [email protected] up” and go to another forum, in my opinion this is not the place for you and your negativity.
Thanks for taking the time to read my rant.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Well put and versed :thumbsup: we all come from many walks of life and all have our own way of doing things good or bad. But we all share the enjoyment of riding and also modding them , be it to your liking or not thats how we then get a idea on what might work for us. Plagiarism is by all means and ways the best form of moving forward as it shows that you have taken someones idea and gone another way with it for the better hopefully. Oppps running out of coffee best get some more go go juice in and back to work .
Stay safe all :cool:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Finally read this too... Couldn't agree more with the OP... I have caught myself in the past many times writing a response just to delete it and not posting it, When I thought to myself... "WTF are you saying here???" :crackup::crackup:

I also have met several members of this forum in person mostly around the Indianapolis MotoGP in the last few years, some of them are also around here and I can say I see them sometimes and we just hang out, got to know them that way better and know what they can dish out and also take in and when to better shut up :crackup::crackup:Well... we do occasionally pick on each other... :mrgreen: But it's all for fun...

I can only say just keep your cool guys even if a topic ruffles your feathers sometimes. :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
you have some good points and for the most part,.......I get along with everyone,........but IWILL NOT refrain from busting balls over the helmet mohawk issue,..........I am sorry...hahahahahahaha...jk................good post,..........I wish for the same as you!.well,..besides the mohawk thing,....hahahaha
My riding buddies and I bust each others balls on a daily basis, we do it for laughs and it brings us closer together.

I welcome all criticism. Whether it's my opinions or tastes you don't agree with. You may point out something that I overlooked. I like to tell people "if you see me doing something stupid please tell me, for I don't want to look stupid so most likely my actions are out of ignorance.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
The search function sucks, I've had better luck with google.
Yeah I hear ya.. I think the problem with that is when a thread is started there are tags at the bottom for key words. I never saw it until recently and I think that's why the search doesn't work that well. No one really knows to tag a thread with key words when they create it. Kinda like a YouTube video...

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
273 Posts
On the subject of being nicer to everyone, do you wave to anyone on two wheels as they pass you on the street? I wave to the Harley and scooter guys but most of the time the scooter riders don't know whats going on and the Harley guys are too busy being cool to wave.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts