Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Good Post. ...I miss the "old days" personally. ...it was a different place. But all things change.

I was at that MGP also with Crispin. Great weekend. Never found the other .net'rs though.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I just lurk most of the time, and have read my share off stuff that would be a turn off from this site sometimes.. if I wasn't so thicked skinned (took a lot of years to get there) Amen to that rkwaki!

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing isn't it?

I if a member mentions a wife/girlfriend or if there is a female member on here don't send him/her a pm asking for nudie pics (I have had this happed regarding my wife) - it is inappropriate.
I would make a wager that red has received these types of comments.
This is a totally different subject that warrants it's own thread, so i'm not trying to change the subject, but...
Are you kidding me!!!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I just lurk most of the time, and have read my share off stuff that would be a turn off from this site sometimes.. if I wasn't so thicked skinned (took a lot of years to get there) Amen to that rkwaki!

This is a totally different subject that warrants it's own thread, so i'm not trying to change the subject, but...
Are you kidding me!!!
I mentioned that my wife was in really good shape (can't remember if it was this forum) and I received a pm and a post was put up that said I don't believe you but put some pics up to prove it, there was then a follow-up asking if I had any nudes of her to put online and it wouldn't matter because she doesn't come to this forum. God's honest truth.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
:clap:

I am surely on board as, I would imagine, are most of the members here. Great post. I hope everyone takes it to heart.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Took me all this time to read this post BUT.. corny as it sounds...it humbled me. just because my post count has risen and/or i have been able to learn more about our bikes and get more goodies for her......i have gotten all of this from this very forum and the people that are on here. thanks everyone from the veterans to the newb who would actually answer a question because they wanted to make an impression and/or get another post under their belt. i am no better than anyone else and after reading this i've thought about the few times where i know for a fact i came off as an a$$hole to the person who i was supposed to be either helping or giving an "opinion" NOT telling them what they think is wrong. i've had alot of things going on in my life lately and the one constant i have had is this forum and getting to see and hear what everyone else is doing, for that i thank you all. wether you like me or hate me, thank you for just being here. now i hope i don't get flamed too much for this but i just thought i'd let whoever decided to read what i thought and where i was coming from. we are all kind of like a little community...a family of sorts so i will make a conscious effort to treat this forum as such from here on out. excellent write up rkwaki and definate rep headed your way my man. thanks to all you guys and ladies for having me here and for putting up with me...even on my bad days!! everyone stay safe and take care.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
:goodpost:
Took me all this time to read this post BUT.. corny as it sounds...it humbled me. just because my post count has risen and/or i have been able to learn more about our bikes and get more goodies for her......i have gotten all of this from this very forum and the people that are on here. thanks everyone from the veterans to the newb who would actually answer a question because they wanted to make an impression and/or get another post under their belt. i am no better than anyone else and after reading this i've thought about the few times where i know for a fact i came off as an a$ to the person who i was supposed to be either helping or giving an "opinion" NOT telling them what they think is wrong. i've had alot of things going on in my life lately and the one constant i have had is this forum and getting to see and hear what everyone else is doing, for that i thank you all. wether you like me or hate me, thank you for just being here. now i hope i don't get flamed too much for this but i just thought i'd let whoever decided to read what i thought and where i was coming from. we are all kind of like a little community...a family of sorts so i will make a conscious effort to treat this forum as such from here on out. excellent write up rkwaki and definate rep headed your way my man. thanks to all you guys and ladies for having me here and for putting up with me...even on my bad days!! everyone stay safe and take care.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Took me all this time to read this post BUT.. corny as it sounds...it humbled me. just because my post count has risen and/or i have been able to learn more about our bikes and get more goodies for her......i have gotten all of this from this very forum and the people that are on here. thanks everyone from the veterans to the newb who would actually answer a question because they wanted to make an impression and/or get another post under their belt. i am no better than anyone else and after reading this i've thought about the few times where i know for a fact i came off as an a$ to the person who i was supposed to be either helping or giving an "opinion" NOT telling them what they think is wrong. i've had alot of things going on in my life lately and the one constant i have had is this forum and getting to see and hear what everyone else is doing, for that i thank you all. wether you like me or hate me, thank you for just being here. now i hope i don't get flamed too much for this but i just thought i'd let whoever decided to read what i thought and where i was coming from. we are all kind of like a little community...a family of sorts so i will make a conscious effort to treat this forum as such from here on out. excellent write up rkwaki and definate rep headed your way my man. thanks to all you guys and ladies for having me here and for putting up with me...even on my bad days!! everyone stay safe and take care.
It takes a big man to admit when he faults others. I agree that this is like a big family - sometimes you get along, sometimes you don't and that's ok as long as things don't get personal. And welcome.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

Better late than never, bubba! :thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Wicked since your disappearance lots went downhill and guys argued like ninnies taking shots at each other - enough is enough - my sig line says it all.
Don't think Wicked had anything to do with it.:wink:

·
11,423 Posts
I think all "bad" post are from people that ride GSXRs!!!
That probably holds alot of truth man....and thanks for the kind words guys (you know who you are and my dumbass forgot about the multi quote feature until 6 seconds ago!:lol:) I do appreciate it and am thankful that everyone with the exception of only a few has welcomed me into the club and treated me like, well...like however they felt i needed to be treated at the time.:mrgreen: works for me!!:ayyy:

·
Registered
97 Posts
good post!!!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
That probably holds alot of truth man....and thanks for the kind words guys (you know who you are and my dumbass forgot about the multi quote feature until 6 seconds ago!:lol:) I do appreciate it and am thankful that everyone with the exception of only a few has welcomed me into the club and treated me like, well...like however they felt i needed to be treated at the time.:mrgreen: works for me!!:ayyy:
Having a guard dog like the one in your avatar will keep people honest :badteeth:

·
11,423 Posts
Having a guard dog like the one in your avatar will keep people honest :badteeth:
:lol::lol::lol: That's what i was hoping for........he's supposed to be "mean" but we gotta work with the hand we're dealt right? make the best of it..:mrgreen:

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
MAT,5:8:Blessed are the peacemakers,For they shall be called sons of God.May God bless each and everyone of you guys (even the ones who dont understand) and keep us safe as we ride.and keep our soldiers safe while they fight for our freedom.:thumbsup:peace

61 - 80 of 105 Posts