2,528 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
nice thread rkwaki:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I've been away for a bit due to work commitments changing.... So I know nothing of recent issues that may have caused members to leave. Can someone give me a quick enlightening on what has been going on to cause these problems

·
Registered
80 Posts
Although I am a newby, Thought Id add my view as a newby.
This forum has offered me alot of help and advice through taking to members and search engines, although I am not a frequent poster but a frequent visitor, I feel comfortable to post and ask questions in this forum more so to other forums I'm in!
The ZX10 is an iconic bike and its great to share the interest with fellow enthusiasts.
I've had good communications with fellow members and hope for it to continue:thumbsup:
Top forum and great write up rkwaki!

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Good, post, but people know what they do on here and chances are they are'nt going to stray it is the internet afterall. I been on here 4 years under the radar and love this site, all the good info i have soaked up and all the money i've spent seein other members bikes/mods threads its crazy and i love it :mrgreen::lol:. But i know where your coming from, and nooone wants to see good members leave because of irresponsible actions froms kids.........

·
Registered
825 Posts
A well thought out and well said post rkwaki.
I've had to THINK before I hit the submit button a few times due to someones opinions that I disagreed with. Opinions are like armpits we all got em and some stink,some don't. I hope the small minority who cause issues will read your post and remember to THINK before submitting. Cheers all

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I enjoy reading educated thought. Not saying that all post are not educated but this one seemed heart felt and respectful of all. Rep sent!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Your assistant must have had enough talkin about shaving body parts and left you alone to post!!! :lol:

Hey all kidding aside, great post rkwaki, as usual! Couldnt agree more.

21 - 40 of 105 Posts