Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so someone clear this up for me...

the T-moble bike... is....... was a 10R

but I'm hear/here to tell you the newest T-moble comercials... that is NOT what a 10R sounds like.

Either they are still riding the 10r and Foleying in a Duc, RC-51 or TLR cuz it doesn't sound like the 10

or maybe they just went with a Duc... because, after all, who is looking at the bike whe SHE is in the picture.

I know it doesn't matter to maybe 10 people on the planet, but I'd like to know cuz things aren't match up.

even in the same commerical I think it's different.

@ 22 seconds... that is a Duc with an Termignoni exhaust...

@ 28 seconds... that's a 10R with a Two Bros...

Or maybe I'm just going deaf.

http://youtu.be/mv9tduLjm98

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,798 Posts
It's a Ducati. Most likely an 848 but could also be the 1098.

The -10R used to be the bike a long time ago, in only 1 ad I believe. And it never moved. It's been a Ducati ever since.

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And she's pretty hott on it too.

Defo a Scooter Hottie... Just wonder if she can really ride or, as is the norm in Hollywood "you can't believe your lie'n eyes"

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and if u pause the video at 19 secs it says ducati on the bikes nose abouve the light
Damn baby, that's a good catch, never noticed that. man if you don't pause it, you never see it. I knew it was there and didn't see it the 3rd 4th and 5th time I looked.

·
Always On Mod
1,842 Posts
If you look at the side profile of the bike at 13 sec it says ducati on the clutch cover, and a google image search shows a good match to the 848 EVO, the 1098 and 1198 don't have that side cover. The 1199 doesn't have undertail exhaust.

For the sounds, they intermix L twin and i4 in some of the commercials:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Haha this is funny, im one of those people who saw the commercials and had to find out too, and yes she is gorgeous.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Ha, my wife argued her ass off with me even getting mad at me.
She kept saying it was a 10, and I told her she must be fucking blind...
Hence her getting mad at me.
I told her it is plainly a Duc. Just listen to it, its a V twin

·
Registered
1,788 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nummy,

Attachments

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Can't stand those commercials. Might as well be a Duc advert as far as I'm concerned. I like Ducati's alot, and the Tmobile commercial is like a bad joke.
In one of 'em, when she's in a tunnel, it sounds like they use a sound clip from an inline 4 instead of a twin, and she's Seriously short shifting too... Lame.

Yes, she's hot.
That's the Only good thing about the ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well bugger all, now she pretty much says phuck the bike and is scootin around in a Sikorsky...

oh well, hot girls are so fickle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts