Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to watch Tito Ortiz vs Ken Shamrock tomorrow night on Spike TV? I hope Ken gets pounded.

·
Registered
27 Posts
ken will win

ken is going to kill dude again . i like shamrock but i think he is just to old and he ever were to get lucky and win that would be cool to:bump:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Kicka$$ fight for free, Hell Ya gonna watch this! Ortiz is gonna whoop sum a$$. Shamrock is getting to old for this just like Royce Gracie has. I would like to see Ortiz and Matt Hughes fight.:boxing:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
[rant] I root for whoever is fighting Ortiz. Call me old school, but whatever happened to sportmanship? This clown and his theatrics in the octagon tarnishes the sport. Shamrock is cocky, but at least he acts like an adult. Matt Hughes has more class in his pinky finger than these two combined.[/rant]

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
12RPilot said:
[rant] I root for whoever is fighting Ortiz. Call me old school, but whatever happened to sportmanship? This clown and his theatrics in the octagon tarnishes the sport. Shamrock is cocky, but at least he acts like an adult. Matt Hughes has more class in his pinky finger than these two combined.[/rant]
:+1: I really like Matt Hughes. He does have alot of class. On his web site there is a quote "When you lose. say little...When you win. say less.". That is who Matt Hughes is as a fighter.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I think that he is badass. I respect both of them though, I wouldn't want to get in the ring with either of them

·
Registered
385 Posts
Check your local listings for the start time. In Colorado it starts at 6. Tito is a bit cocky, but I think it is funny. Hughes is the man though, hands down. Did you guys watch the fight last month with BJ Penn? After Hughes won and the moron St. Pierre came into the octagon and started talking crap about "not being impressed." Hughes just laughed and shook his hand. What a stand-up dude. I would have wanted to bitch slap him right there.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ortiz will win for sure....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ortiz will take him again. Rich Franklin is throwing down on Sat. the 14th for the Middle Weight Championship. He's fighting anderson Silva who is supose to be bad ass. I hope Rich comes out on top, and still hold the title.

·
Registered
124 Posts
mjg68901 said:
Kicka$$ fight for free, Hell Ya gonna watch this! Ortiz is gonna whoop sum a$$. Shamrock is getting to old for this just like Royce Gracie has. I would like to see Ortiz and Matt Hughes fight.:boxing:

if only ortiz and hughes were in the same weight class...:headshake

i just wanna see a good fight, i like and dislike them both equal =

:badteeth:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Ortiz is disrespectful and a real mouthy person but man you cant dismiss the training and prep that he does. he will pound that ol man DOWN!!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
PavementPounding10R said:
if only ortiz and hughes were in the same weight class...:headshake

i just wanna see a good fight, i like and dislike them both equal =

:badteeth:

Yeah, that's the only part that sucks. They did fight though in the Abu Dhabi - Elite Submission Wrestling Tournament 2000. Here are the results Ortiz's fight.

Opponent Result Technique
Mike Van Arsdale Win Reverse Heel Hook
Rostyslav Borysenko Win Arm Triangle
Rumina Sato Win Ref's Decision
Matt Hughes *Win Points
Ricardo Arona Loss A Very Controversial Decision
* Tito and Hughes fought for 3rd Place.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts