Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are re-entering the North American Market and right now we are only selling them through Motowheels.com but I am doing a one time promo for Kaw Riders. I can guarantee that you will have them in your hands within 30 days or less from time of purchase. I will not charge extra for any of the special colors we offer. They come with top shelf Italian NSK bearings. You will need to get a new rear sprocket the same one used by BST, OZ and Marchesini. The Sprocket center carries them including Vortex, Renthal and Sunstar. I have wheels in stock for the ZX10R 04 thru 2020. Including fitments for ZX636, Z900, Z1000, Z1000SX, ZX14R, ZZR1400.
We have reduced weight of the wheels and the rotor carriers. They are machined in the Czech Republic out of a high quality 30 ton forging and they are TUV Certified. We will pay for shipping directly to you. We are the Sponsor wheel in the Kawasaki and Yamaha Cup in Europe. I have included pictures and if you have any questions please ask. If you are interested in purchasing please email me directly. I will be offering them at a substantial savings over list price for the initial orders. You can view more specs at Motowheels.com.
Thank You, [email protected]
Titax North America
20210525_111731.jpg
20210525_111834.jpg
1611597369522_IMG_2900.jpeg
1603306464787_IMG_5492.jpeg
1611597368520_DSC00742.jpg
1608232246158_ORANGE RAL 2005.jpeg
APRILIA BLACK MATT KURT.jpeg
7.1. ZADEK B 7 RW 303 R1 2015-20.jpeg
3 SILVER 2020 1.jpeg
4 TITAN 1 2020 (1).jpeg

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Very nice, do you have any weights on the wheels with spacers?
Also what kind of weight load rating are on them? as i would love a pair but need something that can handle riding with a passenger.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They can withstand 1800kg or 3968lbs. And no that's not misprint...😄...This is a very high quality, 30,000 Ton, high pressure forging created with a massive press not a cast semi-forging as some manufacturers use. The process is 9001 certified. Notice we dont mill pockets all over the rim of the wheel which weakens them making them susceptible to damage. Even so we have made the outer rim of the wheel very thin and light where it matters most. Some manufacturers leave a chunky center hub to in order to mate with the Rotors and Sprocket but with our design this is eliminated leaving a elegant, thin, longer spoke. Again trying to keep the mass as close to the axle as we can while still using large bearings for less rolling friction. The front 3.5" weighs 2.75kg/6lbs and 4.75kg/11lbs for the 5.5" rear. 6" is 5.15kg You can run ceramic bearings which are 30% lighter than steel and Titanium bolts for the Rotor Carrier's to if you are looking for every ounce. One thing for sure you will not bend them setting the bike down hard if you mess up a mono or should you hit a big Michigan pothole. We have tortured the crap out of them so you can ride confidently!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gave you old numbers...sorry the 6" rear is now 4.5kg because we reduced weight by triming up the sprocket carrier...:>)) The first pictures on the Gen 1 have the old style which were basic round and flat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rear wheel weight with spacers, bearings, ready to install. Of course you must add your rotor and sprocket.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,396 Posts
Subscribed to this thread while I check my bank account!

I'm excited to see that the Kawi green color wheels actually look like they match the Kawi green! Hard to tell though on the screen as they seem to vary slightly between the pics. Gloss black or Kawi green.....decisions, decisions.... :unsure:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will see if I can get a better picture for you. Yes, the promo is a great deal. Iwant to get some in the hands and get some reviews. We want to know what you think.. I have a Gen 1 with high gloss black. I did a really nice buff job none abrasive polish and then hit them with a ceramic wax before I mounted them. They look great!! I stare at my bike like a weirdo anyway😅...now even more so. We all know the Gen 1 wheels are light but these are of course lighter. I won't tell you all what you already know about gyroscope effects etc. I mounted them with a new set of Stones R11's and when I got on the bike the combination was like WOW! First ride I turned in way to early and with way to much input like I was on a scooter..😅. They also balanced exactly the same with 1/4 once and in the same spot.. They have a great stiff feel about them that just sharpens up the feeling you get from the tire and road. Makes it very easy to hold a line. They just move your bike up one more level like any well made wheel should. Should you decide I have been told they will be in your hands in 3 weeks time which is much less than some of the other manufacturers. I said 30 days just to cover in case Covid bites us. I recieved my set in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A little news too. We sent Rickey Gadson a set for his 500hp, Gen 1 Turbo Bike. He likes to make a statement so he didn't want green or gold. He went with Red. Initially I was like really! But I have to say it looks good. He will probably post a video if you are interested. We put ceramic bearings in his at his request. Our bearings are very good so don't feel it's necessary. You would notice the weight difference because they are 30% lighter IF you picked them up but MPH not so sure. We use a very high quality powder coat. The metallic finishes like Gold, Silve ,Red, Blue.etc..Use a two stage coating base and a clear. After you look at Gadson's you may go Red! Thank you for your comments and interest. 🙏

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm interested. What's the price?
$1800...no shipping cost any color that your heart desires...of those I posted. They are solid or I wouldn't be talking to you. Plus very few people have them and the design is timeless.

·
Registered
2012 (Gen4) ZX-10R
1,042 Posts
Just trying to decide if I like the red on the Kawi green bike! The wheels do look very nice, I’m kinda interested in a second set of wheels for my track day rubber!

·
Registered
2012 (Gen4) ZX-10R
1,042 Posts
So do these come with all the spacers needed? All I need to buy on top is:
Rotors & bolts
sprocket (not OEM fit) and bolts?

Do the standard axles fit the wheels?
What is the dark gray metallic color called? Looks kinda titanium-ish color?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bro, all you need is a new sprocket...Sprocketcenter.com stocks their brand and AFAM....Driven, and Vortex make them too....but I prefer the first two for light weight and durability..
Your stock axles and rotors bolt up with your existing stock hardware including your sprocket nuts...It's an exact fit and we have checked fitment. You will need a 8.3mm angled valve stem...(dont buy a cheap one)...and some nice powder coated stick on weights. Get the the black color. Don't want to put any ugly cheap stuff on these...lol. These are not some cheap Chinese made wheels. Don't let the low price set you off. I have a set on my Gen1 and the fit is exact...no slop..not almost right...exact!. We use the same spocket bolt pattern as BST, OZ etc. If the sprocket will fit those wheels it will fit ours. It's actually a Kaw bolt pattern anyway.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

If you have extra money to spend you can buy Titanium rotor bolts from Probolt or Racebolt. Your caliper bolts too. Because they are larger the weight savings is almost worth it. Myself I just need to go on a dang diet😂
We also manufacture adjustable clip-ons/bars that allow you to change the angle and take weight off your wrist. We manufacture Levers too. I have set of shorties for my Gen 1 but they are to small for my hand. I have 3XL hands. The first $140 takes them. I will check the numbers I think they will fit later models too. We include fitment for radial master cylinders of the later models. Again thank you very much for your questions and interest.
RW_204_2_10_205 (strana A).png
IMG_5311.jpeg
IMG_5311.jpeg
1603124015856_1602165532749_IMG_0253.jpeg
IMG_1697.jpeg
IMG_1697.jpeg
PACKAGING Lever Protector.jpeg
86f8988b-f76e-4e12-9386-27928accc655.JPG
20210314_211007.jpg

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,396 Posts
Alright. There's so much information in here and my head is spinning with all the emotions going on after seeing the $1800 price tag and those green wheels. o_Oo_Oo_O The green looks great all by itself, but I'm worried the color is slightly off when right next the front fender. The gloss black is a more universal color and would look a lot like the color of the 3-spoke ones on my '16 KRT version. I flip-flop back and forth over which one to go with on it. Ugh.

So, to recap....for my '16 KRT version....these are the only additional parts:
  • The 8.3mm angled stems. (the OEM wheels use the 11.3mm version and my 11.3mm black Bridgeport ones can't be reused on these wheels)
  • Rear drive sprocket
Basically I just have to decide on the color, email you the order with my credit card info for the $1800. About 30 days later, I throw these on my NoMar tire changer to put new tires on them, put the valve stems in, the sprocket on, and move over the rotors, spacers, axles, and ride into the sunset! Sounds like a pretty darn good deal to me and that's almost impossible to pass up! I might be adding Titax wheels to my mods list soon enough!

Reactions: zx racer

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love your enthusiasm man!
All you need as you stated.
8.3mm valve stems
A new rear sprocket of the same bolt circle as BST, OZ, Marchesini. You will find the sprockets listed as fitment for those manufacturers.
If you would like me to give you the tech specs I can give the bolt circle dimensions etc.
I am located in here in the states and I represent Titax. I will give you the owners contact information and he will take your money and ship them directly to you free of cost from the Czech Republic. You will get a tracking # after they are boxed and on the way to you in about 3 weeks time. We have the 3.5", 6" wheels, spacers, rotor adapters for your bike in stock so you won't be waiting for months for them to arrive. I am 100% sure of this. All I ask from you is an honest review good, bad or ugly. As far as the green color. Its very hard to exactly match a powder coated finish to a base, clear coat finish but it's very close. Also different lighting affect the way they look in pictures. Personally I would bite the bullet and go with the Green. I love my gloss black but I have the Magma Red, Orange color on my bike. I will eventually try and match a color for my bike when I get the time where the green is very close for you. Make a statement man!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts