Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be running this sale until we are out of in house stock. right now we have a large quantity of black shorty levers in stock. we are not stocking the red or green. very short supply of gold.

we also have brembo brake levers as well!! these are brand new from titax. these fit all 19mm brake master cylinders (RCS brembo not included). all production perches are black not silver,like the pics show.

$125 SHIPPED anywhere in the lower 48 states!! this is per set. brembo levers are $62.50 shipped each.

remember, no backorders for this price. in house stock only. pm us if you would like to check stock on a certain color.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
i will be running this sale until we are out of in house stock. right now we have a large quantity of black shorty levers in stock. we are not stocking the red or green. very short supply of gold.

we also have brembo brake levers as well!! these are brand new from titax. these fit all 19mm brake master cylinders (RCS brembo not included). all production perches are black not silver,like the pics show.

$125 SHIPPED anywhere in the lower 48 states!! this is per set. brembo levers are $62.50 shipped each.

remember, no backorders for this price. in house stock only. pm us if you would like to check stock on a certain color.
Shame about the green, they look pretty cool

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Do you have a set that will fit a Ducati 848? If you havea set of shorties in black that will, I'll buy a pair. :)

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I have the 848 application in stock. If you would like to order, just give us a call!

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully we should have more Kawasaki levers sometime next week. I will post up in this thread as soon as they arrive! They will be the same price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts